Exanima is unbelievably good.

warmhotself

Insider
I was completely captivated by Sui Generis on Kickstarter and backed it as soon as I saw the pitch video.

Unfortunately I've not had a PC capable of running Exanima until now, and have only just managed to play through the game. Wow, my expectations were high and you still managed to surpass them!

The unique physical combat feels as good as it looks and the game is simply beautiful. It's the first game I've played that really takes me back to the mid 90s when I'd sit in a dark room late into the night playing CRPGs and dungeon crawlers like Baldur's Gate, Dungeon Master 2 and Daggerfall, completely terrified and lost in the dark worlds of those games.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the game and I can't wait for Sui Generis!

Ive never gotten daggerfall to work properly through emulation. Ive always wanted to play it though.

I also think exanima is exceeding many expectations, but it also falls short in others; though i dont think it will always be that way. I remain patiently optimistic.

warmhotself

Insider
It took me a while to run Daggerfall on Dosbox, but it is possible. I copied the files from the CD ROM into a folder on my hard drive and then mounted that folder as a D:\ drive in Dosbox. It's a dauntingly vast and unending game but well worth a try. It's also incredibly punishing.

zhuliks

Insider
Ive never gotten daggerfall to work properly through emulation. Ive always wanted to play it though.

I also think exanima is exceeding many expectations, but it also falls short in others; though i dont think it will always be that way. I remain patiently optimistic.
Didnt they make like fan made hd daggerfall remake recently?

Nomad

Just came here to agree with the title - what this game is doing is amazing! Nothing like it out there. This is the future for RPG games - D&D could learn something from this :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.