Exanima Map

andraip

Insider
I just finished the first level in Exanima and wanted to share the map I drew of it.

! = location of important/useful items
? = location of chests

Please let me know if I missed something.

Level 1 Map v0.6:
Level 2 Map v0.6:
Level 3 Map v0.6:
Level 4 Map v0.6:
Edit: Updated the map. Thanks @Hedgehog-of-Fog @Tottel @Excoriate @finnigan
Edit 2: Added maps for level 2 and 3.
Edit 3: Updated level 3 Map. Thanks @Hedgehog-of-Fog
Edit 4: Updated to patch 0.6. Thanks @Saetheer

Last edited:

Jetcutter

Supporter
Your map is super!, I went apeshit and started highlighting items in particular, per room.
It's still WIP, but I'm slowly getting it together.

andraip

Insider
There is a two-handed longsword in 02-20 (the last cell on the left). I don't know about you guys, but it's my favourite and best weapon. :)
Where do you find the key to open it? That cell looked like it might have something hidden in it but I just pressed ahead since I couldn't figure out how to open it. :D

Hmm... There is small room
in 2221 (key is under table at 2222)
BTW there are all three level maps on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437576400
Anyway - your blueprints are awesome!
Thanks, I'll add it to the map later. :)

Nice work, I prefer your map because it also shows the chest and item locations! :)
But maybe you could change the color of the numbers to something more readable?! Black maybe?

Also take a look here (scroll down):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437266682

Nice looking map, but also lacks the items. So you win! :D (Maybe also make the locked doors more visible with a red X?)
Unfortunately I can't change the colour of the number without photoshopping (technically, "GIMPing") the image. I'll maybe do it if I once I'm confident that I'm not missing anything on the map. On that note, thanks for pointing out the missing door! :)
I will upload my level 2 and 3 maps once I get that far into the game.
That guide looks really awesome, gotta read it once i finished the game. :D

Excoriate

Unfortunately I can't change the colour of the number without photoshopping (technically, "GIMPing") the image. I'll maybe do it if I once I'm confident that I'm not missing anything on the map. On that note, thanks for pointing out the missing door! :)
May I ask what tool you use for making the map? Never mind the color, I changed the colors myself :)

andraip

Insider
Updated the level 1 map, adding the stuff that was missing, also added
the Shield at (30,8) and the Mace at (21,20)

I almost finished exploring level 2 and will upload the map Soon™.

Well done! Nice maps.
BTW, there is one more little secret room:
level 3, 0205 - double click on the prominent brick in the wall - you won't be disappointed
(the room is on 0105)

Saetheer

Insider
I dont know how your number works. Are you guys typing x-coordinates first, as you should, or y-coordinate? I also noticed that your
Example from hedgehod, he said 0205
level 3, 0205
(the room is on 0105)
which should mean... here:

This is proper use of coordinates.

Aaaanyhow....
However I found another chest.
(x,y) = (24, 18) = (horizontal, vertical)

andraip

Insider
It would have been nice if you also told me the level :p

Found it anyways :) Thanks.
(x,y) is how I would use coordinates. But I will always try (y,x) if the (x,y) coordinates don't make sense.

Uploaded my most recent maps, there might still be stuff missing as I only played through 0.6 once to map the Labyrinth and check if the Level 2 and 3 where still the same. Still need to get around to kill Sir and map Level 4.

Saetheer

Insider
It would have been nice if you also told me the level :p

Still need to get around to kill Sir and map Level 4.
Woops, sorry. :p, good thing you found it.

I've just killed Sir, and have a backup of the savefile. Lvl4 should be cleared out, however, location of keys etc. are unknown. You can have it, if you want.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.