Forum Feedback

MrIdontKnow

Insider
This is a suggestion which isn't compulsary, but could be a bit fun :D you know where we have 'Active Member' titles and that. Could we change it to go on the amount of likes instead?

This is only vague idea but say 1000 Likes + is Lord. (I don't know what titles were in early times, but anyway) because its almost like another goal on the forums. Having the active members and that is decent, but this is a medival SuiGeneris forum, so lets get into character :D what do you guys think?

Tony

Insider
The only problem I foresee with that system, MrIdontKnow, is that it might turn into a popularity contest where people go around liking all their friends posts just to raise their status. Currently the like system seems to be a way to say "I agree" or "good post" without actually having to make a new post to say so. I'd prefer it remain this way.

BigT2themax

Insider
Yeah, giving people too much incentive to like posts or get likes on their posts will get some people to try and game the system, always ask for likes and such, and otherwise just be desperate for likes for no reason. Well, they actually WOULD have a reason, where they'd

I mean, look at reddit and imgur. People started to work out ways to get more upvotes and karma and such for NO reason. Also, facebook likes, where people have even resorted to posting pictures related to sad stories and victims of terminal diseases and other things like that, then they just ask for likes and shares and such.

I wouldn't like this forum to turn into that. It's unlikely, seeing as how I don't see this forum getting that large (no offense or anything, of course), but still. No.

Besides, do we really have to look at how many likes someone's had or how many posts they've made in the forum as a base for how we think of them and what they say? We can just look at the members of this forum as people and not a message count and a likes count, surely?

I still like the whole medieval titles thing, though, that's cool.

Cooper Holt

Insider
I just realized something.
There aren't many regular forum-users here...
So when the game comes out, we'll be able to give each other tips and hints.
:D
I can just imagine it...

Komuflage

Insider
I noticed you've changed the website a bit :eek:
When I scroll all the way to the top, you can see a wide black bar. Which looks weird.

Also, the black bar at the top where you can see your Alerts, Seach etc doesn't fit the rest of the website, I would like to request to make it more "medievalisch" :)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
The very top bar is actually quite helpful so I like it guys, maybe could do with some graphical enhancememits but as a whole the concept and idea is a definite winner.

Fawz

Insider
It's a nice addition that needs a bit more tweaking. Nice to see they're still updating the forums, hopefully the website gets the promised overhaul and we get accounts to track our backer status soon :)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Can I ask if anything is happening to the reply box with iOS devices? I can't use any of the functions like Bold, Italics. Everything doesn't appear accept the reply button.

Thanks.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.