Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

ErlKing

Thanks Madoc for reply, though now I feel bit guilty for distracting Project Lead. I haven't made contribution myself yet, so can't check insider's forum. I ll ask friend, whose game I am using currently, for his login or better fund it myself tomorrow.

If anyone curious how fights looks for me:

Tony

Insider
how do i get access to the insider forum? bought the game on steam today
Insider forum access was granted to backers who helped crowdfund the game at a certain tier. Currently the only way to gain access to it is if a developer personally sends you an invite. I'm assuming they will send invites to members of the forum who prove themselves to be friendly, helpful, etc.

Bergzwerg

Insider forum access was granted to backers who helped crowdfund the game at a certain tier. Currently the only way to gain access to it is if a developer personally sends you an invite. I'm assuming they will send invites to members of the forum who prove themselves to be friendly, helpful, etc.
Oh i see, i was hoping to find additional info there but the youtubes were very useful so far.
_Finally_managed to consistantly beat all of the first five zombies with the torch :>

Tony

Insider
Oh i see, i was hoping to find additional info there but the youtubes were very useful so far.
_Finally_managed to consistantly beat all of the first five zombies with the torch :>
Any particular reason you're fighting with a torch? There are much more effective weapons available at the start but sometimes I'll use the torch to fight if I want a challenge.

Bergzwerg

Any particular reason you're fighting with a torch? There are much more effective weapons available at the start but sometimes I'll use the torch to fight if I want a challenge.
oh it's the torch with the machete actually, forgot to point that out.
And yeah it's mailny for practise, i feel i'm relying too much on the shield and want to improve on my footwork. :>
always heading for the metal bar guy in the toilets - he's smashing faces though :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.