Further Support for Bare Mettle

Broface

Hello! I want to know, is there any way for me to further support BM and their eventual release of Sui Generis? If there was a donate button at the bottom of the home page YOU KNOW I would be slamming half my paychecks down bi-weekly. I absolutely LOVE the idea of Sui Generis and already know, with my 40 hours a week in Exanima, that I would never be seen in public again after it’s release. I have attempted to contact BM about a possible donate function, but as they have not responded it seems they are hesitant after the 2015 Kickstarter to ‘ask’ for more money. I trust BM to make an excellent game and do not mind waiting for what they consider to be good enough to release. Just wish I could give more than the $15 I got Exanima for.

Broface

I apologize if this was posted in the wrong area, I have never used forums before, strangely enough. Let me know if I need to take this down and move it elsewhere in the forums.

Parco

The donation option was removed after Exanima was released on steam along with the insider rewards.
You could always buy the game multiple times at the store page if you want to support the devs further, then you'd get game keys you can gift away in return, supporting them monetarily as well as spreading awareness of the game.

I apologize if this was posted in the wrong area, I have never used forums before, strangely enough. Let me know if I need to take this down and move it elsewhere in the forums.
No worries, I'll move it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.