Game Crashes on Startup

MJBray

I've sent my system info to the support email already but I'm an impatient bastard and I want to play this game again. Every time I launch .exe it crashes immediately even though it used to work fine the first few days I had it. Please, does anyone know how to solve this?

Murf

Just because I am in tech support and I ask this all the time at work anyways. Are you using the latest version 0.5.1.1?

(Hah, you all thought I was going to ask if they turned it off and then on again didn't ya?)

MJBray

Just because I am in tech support and I ask this all the time at work anyways. Are you using the latest version 0.5.1.1?

(Hah, you all thought I was going to ask if they turned it off and then on again didn't ya?)
Yes, currently I have the latest version but I tried using both versions and they both won't work. I also attempted to turn off and on my computer and still hasn't worked mind you.

Murf

You after the crash did you get the copy of the log file located at c:\users\*username*\appdata\roaming\exanima ? If ya did and sent it to [email protected] I know they will get to it as quick as they can , they are a small team and never intentionally ignore someone.

Also would not hurt to uninstall it completely, delete that folder above and reinstall a fresh copy.

MJBray

You after the crash did you get the copy of the log file located at c:\users\*username*\appdata\roaming\exanima ? If ya did and sent it to [email protected] I know they will get to it as quick as they can , they are a small team and never intentionally ignore someone.

Also would not hurt to uninstall it completely, delete that folder above and reinstall a fresh copy.[

MJBray

HOLY TITS IT WORKED THANK YOU, I deleted the appdata folder and reinstalled and it worked for some reason even though previously it didn't work even when I reinstalled without deleting appdata folder first.

Nomad

On arena and new game I just get a black screen. And I have to ctrl+alt+delete myself out. it's ver 0,5,2.
Anyone else getting that?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.