I LOVE this game

Qazlal

Hello, Exanima is one of the best video games I played in my whole life. I play games since 96 year (twenty years!) and not many games have given me that feel.
Usually I don't play undone games, but I passed the story mode few times, however, levels before the portal a bit dull. Exanima makes an interesting walking around and an exploring through levels, best zombies that I saw in games, strong AI, good and accurate graphics, deep and atmospheric music and sound effects. Content of the game is better than in most AAA. And of cause physics and tons of details (WOW, fire behave according to the laws of physics).
Every time I play this game I want to travel to Italy and shake hands of every developer of this game. May be some day I will. Thank you.

Arthur

I still remember first times I played it. At that time I lost any hope about finding something new and good on the market. Exanima is still my number one favorite game. Anyway, my first time playing it was so much fun! Some people complain about "bad controls", "clumsy movement", stumbling over items (that's what they write in their negative rewievs on Steam), but all of it made me laugh so hard =). Just an opposite reaction.

I was always dreaming of a well made simulation. The world that lives by itself. And ow boi I was happy when found this game. I have to say I pirated it at first, yes. But after a couple of stable qualitative updates all my hesitation was gone. So if you don't mind, I would like to join you and wish best of the best in this world to all of the developers team and thank them for an amazing work they are doing :)

Syllabear3

I still remember first times I played it. At that time I lost any hope about finding something new and good on the market. Exanima is still my number one favorite game. Anyway, my first time playing it was so much fun! Some people complain about "bad controls", "clumsy movement", stumbling over items (that's what they write in their negative rewievs on Steam), but all of it made me laugh so hard =). Just an opposite reaction.

I was always dreaming of a well made simulation. The world that lives by itself. And ow boi I was happy when found this game. I have to say I pirated it at first, yes. But after a couple of stable qualitative updates all my hesitation was gone. So if you don't mind, I would like to join you and wish best of the best in this world to all of the developers team and thank them for an amazing work they are doing :)
Literally my story.

I wont buy games anymore. I am tired of paying for games, or microtransactions and then completly regret it. I try first then buy it if i like it, nothing wrong with it. And thats what happened to me with this game (i bought it because i liked it).

I hope they dont let it down how ive seen lately in some other games.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.