I'm Obsessed

Sir NotABot

First off, great job devs! I'm totally hooked on this combat system. I've got 100+ hours logged, and most of it's in the Expert Arena. I hope you guys didn't get too demotivated by some of initial reviews of the game that just didn't get it. You have to put the hours into the game before you really grasp the physics and timing needed to succeed., and that's something most reviewers don't do.

I love that you are saving the game after each major section now. I still use the cheap save when I'm in the middle of a section and I really don't want to repeat everything I've done, especially when I'm about to try something dangerous/stupid, but the autosave is I'm sure a great boon to new players. Combat is definitely tightened up and feels great now. No more weird wobbly legs!

One suggestion about the arena:
Make a Custom arena option, where you can configure the number of fights, difficulty, and (most importantly) the number of opponents. The times in the game where you get ganged by multiple zombies are the most exciting and challenging. It'd be great fun to practice that scenario in the arena. Maybe throw some pillars in the arena room to add to the tactical maneuvering possibilities.

I can't wait for next phase of the game to be released!

Guy

One suggestion about the arena:
Make a Custom arena option, where you can configure the number of fights, difficulty, and (most importantly) the number of opponents. The times in the game where you get ganged by multiple zombies are the most exciting and challenging. It'd be great fun to practice that scenario in the arena. Maybe throw some pillars in the arena room to add to the tactical maneuvering possibilities.
Support (If we get a vote that is)

Currently I save scum a couple points that I play over and over again to practice multiple opponents, but at a point where I have decent gear. Just saves time from playing over and over from start when I just want some fun life and death.

Support (If we get a vote that is)

Currently I save scum a couple points that I play over and over again to practice multiple opponents, but at a point where I have decent gear. Just saves time from playing over and over from start when I just want some fun life and death.
You can do the same thing with checkpoints now, Level 3 starts with a very nice multiple opponent fight. If you die, you start right at the end of level 2 again and go try the fight one more time. I find this is super useful to practicing those fights.

Guy

I would, but.....haven't made it that far yet. I die lots. I did finally make level 2, but I am not good enough yet to do the three levels at one time. I like to explore too much I think....and fight.

Tonight I begin my level 2 play through/explore/die a lot. I figure I'll have two down by the end of the week (er, I hope anyway) and go from there. It is getting easier, but I have only found that one healing potion so far.

I watched Rob's run on level one last night, and I think I can do a speed run now on level one and get through in one piece, but I just don't find that as fun usually. I have a strange compulsion to open every door......

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.