Introduction

Jonathan

Hi, I saw the game on Steam Greenlight this evening and after reading and watching the video it looks really cool. I see you have a composer listed already. I've played many fantasy/rpg games over the years and it's a genre that has always inspired me personally.

If you do need any trailer/thematic music or additional music you can contact me via my SoundCloud; https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-priest/sets/fantasy-music which is also the link for 3 fantasy pieces.

I'll be checking in with the project anyway because it looks cool. Good job with it so far.

Regards, Jonathan.

I too think your music is pretty awesome. Definitely has potential.

I'm sure you know of this group's music already but I would hate to pass up an opportunity to reference "Two Steps from Hell". Your music is very reminiscent of theirs.

Tony

Insider
I like the progress you've made on your new song "Ascension"! Love the rolling strings. Really sparks the imagination and has a good flow to it.

Jonathan

Yeah, I'm quite familiar with TSFH. Fantastic music, a cut above the other trailer music companies imo, although I avoid listening to it much. TSFH is just two composers under the company name and they are part of a team of 4 that makes the orchestra products I'm using in my own music, although their music is almost all live recordings with top engineers and musicians which is why it sounds so awesome.

LotR/Final Fantasy 7/8/9 is what made me want to begin writing several years ago, Disney is my favourite music and Alan Menken my favourite composer. Fantasy/rpg is a game genre I've played a lot of and this game looks interesting too from both a gamer and musical perspective.

I'm looking forward to getting to use choirs in the music soon Tony, after the New Year, it'll add the final epic touch.

Jonathan

Thankyou both. Just having a browse of various topics and updates before December gets even busier!

I'll be doing some more fantasy genre stuff with choir during January and February Sunpeece ;) For now I've got quite a lot of wedding arrangements to do!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.