Is it possible to get the Voulge in dugeon mode?

Faelivrin

Insider
If i understood correctly, from a wardrobe. You can either get the expert axe or the voulge. Axe seems to have more possibilities tho.

Murf

Well i've had several runs with zero chain coifs, so clearly there's an element of randomness and luck at play :p
There def is and it is not straight RNG either, Madoc made mention yesterday that I didn't find anything decent in one of the reinforced chests is because I had already scored some sweet loot from a few of the others, so it's not just a loot creator which is nice. Also once the game starts, loot is already set, so at these checkpoints that can be turned on, if ya die and go back to the start of the level, all the loot is in the same place.

NachoDawg

Madoc made mention yesterday that I didn't find anything decent in one of the reinforced chests is because I had already scored some sweet loot from a few of the others
That makes sense. I'm not sure if it's completely perfected yet, as I've for example found a handfull of the same chain tunic type, which is useless to me when I need just 1. but good to know there's a system in place =)

Murf

That makes sense. I'm not sure if it's completely perfected yet, as I've for example found a handfull of the same chain tunic type, which is useless to me when I need just 1. but good to know there's a system in place =)
Yeah I get the same thing sometimes as well but also make sure ya look very carefully, a few chain tunic shirts visually, almost look the same, but some are older, or more worn out or long sleeve instead of short sleeve.

I found like 6 leather gloves on one run in different containers:( and can't wear them like socks. I'd like to know if we will see any upper legs armor so we can keep boots I don't see myself wearing full armor I like a mix so I am more mobile and would like something with more frontal protection than the chain mail. Oh I haven't found any leg chain mail on my current run strangely

NachoDawg

I found like 6 leather gloves on one run in different containers:( and can't wear them like socks. I'd like to know if we will see any upper legs armor so we can keep boots I don't see myself wearing full armor I like a mix so I am more mobile and would like something with more frontal protection than the chain mail. Oh I haven't found any leg chain mail on my current run strangely
Madoc said they have over 200 "slots" on the characters' body where you can place equipment. It would be darn silly of not one or two of those slots are on the upper legs!

Spoiler about how to get leg chain mail
On the table with white cloth at the gambison factory at level 3. There always spawns a leg chain mail there

I was sure there was, but I guessed I passed it on this playthrough. I've completed all the levels and was like, wait where my chain mail legs

Don Kanaille

Insider
I'd like to know if we will see any upper legs armor so we can keep boots I don't see myself wearing full armor I like a mix so I am more mobile and would like something with more frontal protection than the chain mail.
You want something with more protection than chain mail? That would be plate. But at the same time, you don´t want to wear full armor? What exactly do you want, then?^^

The upper legs are traditionally either protected by your upper body armor, which tends to be knee lenght (like gambesons and chain mail) or these things which basically extend your breastplate and I dont know the English name of.
Something like this may also be possible, but a bit unlikely. And I´m not sure how this fits your idea of "better than chain mail, but not full armor". :>

Someone going through the hassle to protect his legs will usually not stop at the knee. Even back in ancient Greece they protected the lower legs first. After all, this is the area which can be nasty to defend with parries or a shield.

You want something with more protection than chain mail? That would be plate. But at the same time, you don´t want to wear full armor? What exactly do you want, then?^^

The upper legs are traditionally either protected by your upper body armor, which tends to be knee lenght (like gambesons and chain mail) or these things which basically extend your breastplate and I dont know the English name of.
Something like this may also be possible, but a bit unlikely. And I´m not sure how this fits your idea of "better than chain mail, but not full armor". :>

Someone going through the hassle to protect his legs will usually not stop at the knee. Even back in ancient Greece they protected the lower legs first. After all, this is the area which can be nasty to defend with parries or a shield.
Yes something like the thigh example u gave. I'd also like to be able to wear shinguards with boots not pimsoles. Also found some examples. I also would like to see some lower lighter armor.

http://previewcf.turbosquid.com/Preview/2014/07/06__23_13_32/Medieval_Armour_Boots_V3_13.jpg27e48ce8-c122-4fef-8f91-91dd522dc9d0Large.jpg

http://www.outfit4events.com/runtime/cache/images/productFull/mib_0905g_01.JPG

This site is also a good find, it has some nice and authentic armors that the devs could take advantage of.
http://www.medievalarmour.com/default.aspx

Don Kanaille

Insider
That site is okay to get a point across, but the sortiment is quite mixed. Some items seem alright, but some others are... well, certainly not authentic.^^

Doesn´t that second thing you linked do exactly the opposite of what you described?

Also, little side note: Medieval shoes/boots did not have heels.

This site is also a good find, it has some nice and authentic armors that the devs could take advantage of.
http://www.medievalarmour.com/default.aspx
You shouldn't be talking about shite you know nothing about.
Gosh, the amount of your failures is really becoming quite phenomenal.

95% of the items on that site aren't authentic at all.
The 5% who are semi-accurate are far and inbetween, and even those have issues.

I already gave the devs an insane amount of resources and links to actual, real, historical and authentic arms & armour. Others have added their share of real stuff, and they have quite enough resources to draw from. There is no need for your shite to be added to the pile of resources.

As for the voulge, I, personally, haven't found it yet.

Last edited:
Awww von pantsie is mad cuz i made him cry Awww. Don't be mad cuz i whooped ur virtual hiney . and u actually went through all 100% of the items? U sure got time,maybe u shud invest it in getting better at the game than talking tru ur :)

Anyway @Don Kanaille Yea that is what I meant, it can be used as examples, even to draw ideas. it is obvious that is a not an authentic replica site, as this game is not an authentic medieval fighting simulator. (this is so daft people can understand since he cannot see by himself that that is a replica site not proper armor).

Von pantsie did u also give them links to real and authentic zombies? U shud since u got all the links.pfffft

Von pantsie did u also give them links to real and authentic zombies? U shud since u got all the links.pfffft
No, I did not. I'm not an expert on zombies. But you see, the devs actually asked me for links and resources on historical arms and armour, since they want to build a believable world roughly based on medieval Europe.

You see, I have actually been in touch with the devs regarding the real life physical workings (and thus, Sui Generis) behind arms & armour, since, you see, I have actual practical experience and knowledge about the subject, as well as the history of medieval arms & armour.

With all undue respect, go fuck yourself, you sorry git.
Your inane and uneducated posts don't deserve anyones attention really, this banter blows your actual significance ( Next to none ) out of proportions to no end, and I will stop giving you the attention you crave so badly from this point on.

Last edited:
And so he whined like a child, throwing tantrums that shook the whole store. This is the story of the little boy who seeked attention on the Internet. Awww I am so hurt von pantsie, ur insults they hurt my ego... Pffft...u got time. Sorry but ur words have 0 effect, and I have decided that you are simply not up to my level so... Omg where did von pantsie go? Awww he seems to have been swallowed by his @ss,no more von pantsie. Grow up, and find better things to do with your time than writing me personal messages I hit delete as I saw it was from u, u are a waste of my time little one so bye.

Last edited:

Agnes

Developer
And so he whined like a child, throwing tantrums that shook the whole store. This is the story of the little boy who seeked attention on the Internet. Awww I am so hurt von pantsie, ur insults they hurt my ego... Pffft...u got time. Sorry but ur words have 0 effect, and I have decided that you are simply not up to my level so... Omg where did von pantsie go? Awww he seems to have been swallowed by his @ss,no more von pantsie. Grow up, and find better things to do with your time than writing me personal messages I hit delete as I saw it was from u, u are a waste of my time little one so bye.
Okay, this will stop now.
My first reaction was to delete it as I did it before in a different instance, but i would really like to make a point : Personal offensive attacks on this forum are not tolerated. At all.
If you have something to say about the topic is fine, anything else it will result in deleting your posts and if they are are persistent it could result in ban.
This will be true for anybody.
I was always very proud that this community needed very little moderation if at all. Disputes normally were solved by the members most of the time and didn't need intervention on our part. We want to keep it that way.
If anybody has any problem with anyone's post there is the option to report it or can pm me personally and we will deal with it considering the problem carefully and act consequently. Any other behavior will not be tolerated.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.