Level 5 content question

Valda

I think I pretty much finished level 5, but
I thought there was supposed to be a boss fight or something. I found the power armor, but nothing happened. No giant golem, nothing. What am I missing? Thanks.

C0rvin

There is a golem at the location of the armor, no?

Has blue eyes, is bigger and stronger than the rest?

C0rvin

If you die, you respawn with the gear you had before the portal at said portal. That'll reset all enemies. I don't know wether or not just leaving through the portal and re-entering will also reset enemies, might be worth a try.

C0rvin

Also since the new update the golems don't really work. All hunched over or in the ground. Really weird

Valda

Some of them are just kneeling and work fine, but sometimes they clip through the floor or are missing altogether. I noticed that too.

C0rvin

Well I did some exploring, and turns out that the Boss was gone for me too. Which made the sweet armor not much of a reward. I feel like I don't deserve it considering it's also the first time that I've seen it. D:

bobchaos

That "boss" was probably glitched from the previous update. In my game (prior to this latest update with dual wield and shield skills) he spawned, got stuck in the door and now is refusing to move, keeping the doors barricaded :/

Valda

I killed my character and restarted from the portal. The golems are still glitched and the boss still doesn't spawn.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.