More Arena Equipment

Rivet95

I think it would really add to the replayability of the arena mode if the newer weapons and armour available in the campaign were made available in the arena store. None of the magic equipment, but everything else would be great. I recognise it might slightly spoil the type of equipment you could encounter in the campaign, but it's seems a rather minor spoiler.

The arena is where I have the most fun, and can practise and try out the many styles of weapon available; knowing there are cool weapons such as the spetum, and the different styles of polearm, is such a tease when I've killed nearly everything in the campaign already.

I admit, it's a rather selfish desire, but I find myself less and less inclined to play the arena now that I've played with the weapons already there.

Roryn

Insider
Well, most of the weapons in the adventure mode/campaign have at least one counterpart in the arena. I admit I'd like this too, because I'm quite fond of the spetum which doesn't really have a counterpart (I guess the closest you could come is a voulge), but I was really excited when I found all these exotically wrought weapons on the fifth level. It might not be a story spoiler or anything, but it'd have ruined the experience for me at least.

Also, we don't know how yet but apparently the arena has its own lore and stuff.

Tyon

Pretty sure the armor/weapons exclusive to campaign won't be in arena due to lore reasons, but there will obviously be more originally made equipment added. I do hope remade versions the unique weapons and armor found in levels 4/5 are added to the arena mode.

Chase

Insider
They aren't adding tons of new weapons right now partly because the game is eventually going to feature a procedural weapon system that can create loads of different weapons. Weapons will be composed of individual parts (pommel, guard, axe head, etc.), which can be combined in many different ways. There will still be plenty of unique weapons, but most average weapons will use this system as far as I'm aware. I also believe they want weapons and shields to use the same procedural material system that armor/clothing uses, so that's an extra layer of uniqueness for both.

Roryn

Insider
They aren't adding tons of new weapons right now partly because the game is eventually going to feature a procedural weapon system that can create loads of different weapons. Weapons will be composed of individual parts (pommel, guard, axe head, etc.), which can be combined in many different ways. There will still be plenty of unique weapons, but most average weapons will use this system as far as I'm aware. I also believe they want weapons and shields to use the same procedural material system that armor/clothing uses, so that's an extra layer of uniqueness for both.
Woah Woah, really? When they said procedural equipment I didn't imagine anything THAT deep.... So awesome!

That's great, but there should be blacksmith or any kind of artisan, who could help character with setting/fitting his armour or weapon - to disassemble stuff, change blades/guards/pommels on weapon, remove armlets/back-plates from plate sets, change colours, etc.

Roryn

Insider
That's great, but there should be blacksmith or any kind of artisan, who could help character with setting/fitting his armour or weapon - to disassemble stuff, change blades/guards/pommels on weapon, remove armlets/back-plates from plate sets, change colours, etc.
Me likey something like this too. Will never deny more customisation.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.