OK guys... thaumaturgy is fine and all, BUT-

Don't want to start a new thread so I'll just ask here. This magic in 0.8 is AWESOME, but there are some empty places in magic tree for spells. Not those <UNAVAILABLE>, but empty (one near spirit form and second near command dead). They are not implemented yet or i missed some books (maybe)? Learned "Revelation" skill since 1st level just for that.

HopeDIV

Insider
Don't want to start a new thread so I'll just ask here. This magic in 0.8 is AWESOME, but there are some empty places in magic tree for spells. Not those <UNAVAILABLE>, but empty (one near spirit form and second near command dead). They are not implemented yet or i missed some books (maybe)? Learned "Revelation" skill since 1st level just for that.
Those are not discoverable, they require story progression in content not yet added. That said, Revelation may be a useful skill when they are added.

Simmeon

Is there now or will there be a light spell? I love the atmosphere of the dark game but I want to use a shield and be able to see. Granted I'm not very far into the game yet.

KDHD

Is there now or will there be a light spell? I love the atmosphere of the dark game but I want to use a shield and be able to see. Granted I'm not very far into the game yet.
Without spoiling too much, there's a secret somewhere in level 3 that might help you.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.