Postponement

The delay was totally expected. No harsh feelings. It's just one more day... one... more... day...

link (youtube)

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't be too surprised if something else popped up on release day (like us breaking the download server 30 seconds after they drop the link), and the game was delayed another couple days. But I have faith in these guys. Thursday it is, then.

Komuflage

Insider
The delay was totally expected. No harsh feelings. It's just one more day... one... more... day...

link (youtube)

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't be too surprised if something else popped up on release day (like us breaking the download server 30 seconds after they drop the link), and the game was delayed another couple days. But I have faith in these guys. Thursday it is, then.
Monday it is, then* :rolleyes:

moshee

Insider
(like us breaking the download server 30 seconds after they drop the link)
I'm hoping they opt for (optional?) BitTorrent to mitigate this. Not sure how they could prevent people from just spreading the torrent file without a private tracker, but realistically, it'll probably find its way onto torrent sites anyways whatever they try.

Pilluminati

Insider
Pretty sure they're using a content delivery network for all their stuff, and those are extremely unlikely to go down from a few excited nerds ^^

Sandalwood

Insider
Thursday is the day Southpark is released here. :eek: I guess it will have to sit on the shelf for a few decades then.
So i guess it's a blessing in disguise for me, that where i live they changed the southpark release from march 6th to march 2014 ^^

hannes77

Insider
BTW : to keep yall till 2morraw : if you havnt played mount and blade warband yet, there is a free demo on steam, its full (95%) physics combat, and really really fun. You can also lan and play on many different public and private servers.

Rev

Insider
I've booked Thursday/Friday off work.. Partly for SG partly for RL stuff.... Mainly for SG though :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.