Prelude Alpha Release

phimath

Insider
I purchased the Digital Beta Tier in July, but my account page is still only showing links for the combat demo and a wallpaper. I am super exited to play the prelude though. Help?

I purchased the Digital Beta Tier in July, but my account page is still only showing links for the combat demo and a wallpaper. I am super exited to play the prelude though. Help?
Only Alpha tier backers have access to the Exanima ALPHA prelude. The Beta version of Exanima will come at a later date.

lvk

Insider
@phimath You can still increase your pledge on your account page by 20GBP if you can't contain the excitement. There's a specific button for it at the far bottom, after which you can use the Manage Rewards button to get alpha access. It may be pricy, but you'd be supporting a great company.

Holy.Death

Insider
I am looking forward for NDA to be lifted. This game deserves to be shown off to the masses in all its glory (physics' based tactical combat, real time lighting, demanding AI, cool gear... and that's only what we've here now. More is yet to come). Expect me to spread the word and videos on the forum of "the biggest gaming mag for gamers" of my country when that time comes.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.