Problem adding add-ons

Cavecanem

Insider
So, I'm trying to add a t-shirt to my order, but when I click "submit order" it just reloads the page, and nothing is added. Same thing with the international shipping. Any solutions to that? :p

Cavecanem

Insider
I chose a t-shirt on the kickstarter campaign, but it seems I have to add it separately at the manage rewards page :)
Edit: Apparently shirts were always addon only :p They even state on the kickstarter that you can make an addon on their page :)

Tony

Insider
I chose a t-shirt on the kickstarter campaign, but it seems I have to add it separately at the manage rewards page :)
Edit: Apparently shirts were always addon only :p They even state on the kickstarter that you can make an addon on their page :)
Yes, but if I understand things correctly you could only get the shirts while the Kickstarter campaign was active and they are no longer available as a reward tier.

lvk

Insider
I can highly recommend getting iron-on transfer paper to print the design on so you can make your own t-shirt. It won't be from Bare Mettle, but it's a cool way to show your support.

Cavecanem

Insider
Yes, but if I understand things correctly you could only get the shirts while the Kickstarter campaign was active and they are no longer available as a reward tier.
If I recall correctly the shirts weren't on the KS initially though, which was when I backed. They then made them addons, which I also got (through the KS still). It seems you still have to add it manually though, through the Manage Rewards page, which I am trying to do without success.

Tony

Insider
If I recall correctly the shirts weren't on the KS initially though, which was when I backed. They then made them addons, which I also got (through the KS still). It seems you still have to add it manually though, through the Manage Rewards page, which I am trying to do without success.
Sounds like it's time to shoot BM an email (no pun intended ;))!

While they are figuring out how to answer about the shirts, maybe they can answer my question too.
I think I understand the difference between Collectors and Collectors+.
Is it just that Collectors+ includes the additional 2 copies?
I originally donated to the KS but have since donated £40 more.
Been planning on upgrading again but just wanted clarification.

Tony

Insider
While they are figuring out how to answer about the shirts, maybe they can answer my question too.
I think I understand the difference between Collectors and Collectors+.
Is it just that Collectors+ includes the additional 2 copies?
I originally donated to the KS but have since donated £40 more.
Been planning on upgrading again but just wanted clarification.
I don't think it's possible to get the Kickstarter rewards any longer. If you've donated additional funds after the Kickstarter campaign then you can add any of the current rewards on the "Contributions" page located here. On that page I just see the "DIGITAL COLLECTION TIER" as an add-on.

@Tony Yeah, I'm at the Digital collection tier now. I just enjoy supporting the team verbally and financially haha.
Also, I'm a little disappointed by some of the community at the moment. I always felt we had a really polite, honest, and intelligent community carved out here. But the release of the prelude alpha has seemed to push some people apart :/
I'm sure you read the arguments in that damn prelude impressions thread

Fawz

Insider
@Tony Yeah, I'm at the Digital collection tier now. I just enjoy supporting the team verbally and financially haha.
Also, I'm a little disappointed by some of the community at the moment. I always felt we had a really polite, honest, and intelligent community carved out here. But the release of the prelude alpha has seemed to push some people apart :/
I'm sure you read the arguments in that damn prelude impressions thread
We've had conflict issues between various active community members (and new forums users) in the past and will most likely continue to have such occurrences. This is the internet, nothing can be done about that. Hopefully for future cases of conflict people that are in the neutral zone can help mediate things between the different parties so it doesn't spiral out of control and tarnish good discussions. Too often people start personally attacking each other publically instead of settling their differences privately.

I just hope people don't keep pushing BM's tolerance limits until it reaches the point where we start getting heavy handed forum moderation (which might become necessary when the game becomes more publically open)

@Fawz This isn't the thread for such talk so I'll simply agree and try to use that insight in the future.
I'm not really neutral though, if some wanna call it fanboyism (which some did) then so be it.
Can't help how excited and supportive I am of the team.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.