Question about Customer Password

Manigoldo

Hello! Today i bought Exanima, I was able to download the installer and I received my steam key. No problem with that, however i read on some other threads that I'm supposed to receive a different password for my customer account. I tried clicking "lost password" under customer login but no luck. Maybe the process is not automatic and I have to wait until the end of the weekend? Anyway the game is fantastic and I'm having a blast! Even if it's still in early-access it's worth every penny. Cheers!

HopeDIV

Insider
There has been some difficulty with the system in the past. You may want to check and see if any filters caught any additional emails.

Manigoldo

Thank you for replying! I just checked my Gmail settings and I don't have any filters activated, just to be sure I set "Override Filters" in Inbox/Filtered mail. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

HopeDIV

Insider
Well, any spam filter etc. I'd just search by Bare Mettle and see if any additional emails show up. But its possible that my information is a bit outdated and the store has changed, I'll ask the Devs.

Manigoldo

I jus did as you suggested but it seems that I never received the mail, I also set the "never sent to spam" filter just in case, anyway thanks for your help, I hope the Devs will be able to solve the problem.

HopeDIV

Insider
It does seem like my information was outdated. Currently there's no API integration so no accounts are being given through the Bare Mettle website, instead you get account with the shop platform and updates come via email, aswell as the Steam key.

This is temporary and they plan to re-integrate and merge the accounts so that everyone will have an account on the website.

Manigoldo

Perfect! As long as I'm able to receive future updates for this wonderful game I'll be happy! Thanks again HopeDIV, you've been very helpful!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.