Question about the kickstarter

When the kickstarter ends, will the rewards still be valid? I probably won't have any spare money until the holidays which are a few weeks away but I really want to buy that collectors addition.

MrIdontKnow

Insider
If the kickstarter fails or wins. There is still the option to donate through PayPal, and an email to the staff saying how much you pledged will give you the reward you payed for.

trsp62

Insider
Cool - if KS doesn't get there (and I hope it does!) I will certainly be up for direct donation. :)

Pantheon

Insider
If the kickstarter fails or wins. There is still the option to donate through PayPal, and an email to the staff saying how much you pledged will give you the reward you payed for.
I doubt that.
The PayPal option is just an alternative for people who don't want to donate via Kickstarter. Madoc (I believe) already said that every PayPal donation will be refunded, if the Kickstarter campaign should fail, so my guess is that the PayPal option will be removed after the Kickstarter campaign is over.
It might be coming back if Bare Mettle decides to go the way of "private" funding or if they should start another Kickstarter campagin.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.