Repeated game-breaking bugs.

ThePollie

Are these expected to end anytime soon? This is the second arena match in the last hour that I've been killed by flying objects.

This last time I was in the middle of a swing when something black zipped across the screen and smashed into the side of my head, slamming me into the floor, where I was promptly hacked apart by my opponent. I'm quickly losing any interest in continuing to play when I know nothing matters, a bug will just stamp out progress at a moment's notice.

konggary

Obligatory "It's beta for a reason, and the new arena branch is optional testing to boot, what did you expect?"

Murf

Any other info you can give regarding the circumstances of when it happened? Was it during an attack? a block?

The most current version is out of testing and on the regular Steam version. We did not come across that particular bug so any details you can give would be great. If you can get video of it, even better.

ThePollie

Arena, Expert tier, the bar-room. Middle of the room, bout just started. Stepped in and swung, opponent stepped back and missed the parry. Something black shot across the room, ignored it the first time. I swung again and he parried it. While I recovered, another black object snapped across the room and struck me, slamming me to the floor almost instantly. The AI promptly killed me, and I was spammed with errors, the camera was wrenched off screen, and my game crashed.

Madoc

Project Lead
Never heard of anything remotely like this reported before. What version are you running? Is it on Steam? When was the last time you did a full clean install?

Parco

and what version exactly would that be? been quite a few updates lately, official and unofficial ones. also post the "exanima.log" which you can find in C:\Users\"user"\AppData\Roaming\Exanima or %appdata%\Exanima
if you also can capture some footage of this then i think that would be helpful

ThePollie

6.1.7f beta, that's what it says in the menu. Having difficulty finding the log, and I haven't time to keep searching. As for video, probably won't happen. I can't figure out any way to replicate it, and I can't leave FRAPs running the entire time or I'll just crash my computer again.

Parco

use obs (open broadcaster software) and use the replay buffer function, you can set it to 10 sec for example and it will continuously record in the background but only record/save the last 10 sec when hitting the "save buffer" button

Tony

Insider
6.1.7f beta, that's what it says in the menu. Having difficulty finding the log, and I haven't time to keep searching. As for video, probably won't happen. I can't figure out any way to replicate it, and I can't leave FRAPs running the entire time or I'll just crash my computer again.
I'd recommend updating to the latest version... Not sure where you found that one but it's old and been many patches since.

If I were you, I'd get your Steam key and download the game on Steam, you get all the updates faster as you may not even check the accounts page everyday for updates.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.