Skin color problem

Hastur

It seems skin color was modified in the latest patch/patches and now it's too dark with the whitest parameter, when you put the whitest parameter it still looks kind of tanned. Would be much appreciated if this was fixed in the next update..

Asketism

The blackest black isn't black enough either! My fighters have never even seen a shadow! All they know is the Sun and sand and blood and sweat! I need their skin coal-black and iron-thick!

Hastur

I knew I would be mocked with such a subject but really, am I the only one who noticed this? I noticed it mainly because i've got a character with white hair and really white skin...with the new update the contrast between hair and skin is very obvious...Or maybe i'm just delusional...that could explain it too

Syllabear3

Jokes away, yes... i noticed the game darker after i dont remember which update.

My pc needs fixing so i cant check nothing. Im posting from a notebook.

Syllabear3

Just got my pc back and logged into steam to check it... its fine as far as i can see o-o

Maybe you are talking about a racist white.

zhuliks

Insider
Needs to be unhealthy pale to really black to get all human possible colors with red/yellow edges on sides. Mentioning human skin colors is not racist btw, saying some races are worse/better is.

Roryn

Insider
I dunno, Zhuliks. I had heard that differentiating between skin colours at all was racist in itself.

Tyon

Pretty sure the skin color itself wasn't changed, but the new lighting system makes characters appear darker in the character creation menu.

Hastur

That could explain it too. Man I really hope the devs include some gamma/brightness options, not much because of the subject of the thread but because I simply can't play on some arena maps with the current brightness.

Tony

Insider
That could explain it too. Man I really hope the devs include some gamma/brightness options, not much because of the subject of the thread but because I simply can't play on some arena maps with the current brightness.
Yes, many more options are planned including those you mentioned :).

Roryn

Insider
...gamma/brightness options...
And something else that I think they really need is more lighting in the character customisation menu, or the ability to orbit the camera around your character on that screen, or something like that, because half of the time, I can't tell what colour my character's hair is until I'm actually in the game - it's so dark, the hair shines most of the time and the head keeps turning to face the screen so I can never get a good look.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.