Some appreciation and feedback

Crass

Hello!

I just wanted to say thank you for this breath of fresh air into the rpg-genre, the fighting alone is very rewarding when you land those perfect hits, in this game you can really feel it. The layering with armor is soo welcome, just as the ability to armor seperate parts of your (full) body. If someone dosent have bracers for example, i´ll know where too aim. The combat is exhilarating, with soo much potential for you too grow better!

Some feedback, the running needs some work. It´s a bit clunky, but could feel a bit more responsive im sure ;)
Besides the occational weird ragdoll-glitch here and there, im good :)

Im looking forward too future updates!

Some Arena action, got sloppy in the end! -

Bullethead

Welcome aboard! Glad you're enjoying it.

Question: how do you aim for specific parts of the enemy? I can't figure out how to control elevation of my swings.

-Tim-

Insider

Question: how do you aim for specific parts of the enemy? I can't figure out how to control elevation of my swings.
You cannot, with pinpoint accuracy, aim for specific parts of the body (I understand this will change when thrusting is implemented). The elevation of horizontal swings is also slightly random.

I can think of two ways to strongly change the elevation of your swing:
  1. By crouching (press 'C'), this one's quite obvious but takes practice to use effectively;
  2. Learning the arcs of your horizontal swings and turning and moving your character in such a way that you hit the opponent at a higher or lower point of the arc. This one is more complicated and takes a lot of practice, and usually a little bit of luck.
Aside from the above, overhead strikes can be aimed quite accurately at specific parts of the body. This is still difficult because of the exclusively vertical angle and the fact that your target is usually moving.

And Crass, welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying this game so much. Rest assured that the devs are constantly looking for ways to improve the animations :)

Crass

Thanks!

I refer to Tim and his answer.

And Crass, welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying this game so much. Rest assured that the devs are constantly looking for ways to improve the animations :)
Just what i wanted to hear, thanks!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.