Some awesome duels

Bullethead

Then you should make a video, man!
Doubtful. I'm old and gimpy these days. And by 2-handed, I don't mean swords, I mean short staves/pole arms. I grew up using a bill (or, as we call it these days, a "ditch blade") for its original farming purpose of clearing brush. I live near the Tropic of Cancer so in the summer, the woods turn into a jungle and visibly encroach into cleared ground every day. This put me in good stead in the service where I was pretty successful in bayonet competitions. But that was long ago and these days I'm back to clearing brush.

Doubtful. I'm old and gimpy these days. And by 2-handed, I don't mean swords, I mean short staves/pole arms. I grew up using a bill (or, as we call it these days, a "ditch blade") for its original farming purpose of clearing brush. I live near the Tropic of Cancer so in the summer, the woods turn into a jungle and visibly encroach into cleared ground every day. This put me in good stead in the service where I was pretty successful in bayonet competitions. But that was long ago and these days I'm back to clearing brush.
Well, anyway - glad you're keeping yourself in condition (who cares about way of training ;)). I live norther and there're no jungles, plains and forests only, so I'm average with axe, shovel and pitchfork.
(heh, whatta my writing?! madness...:) live in city, so using this stuff two of three times per year... but it's awesome, always!)

Bullethead

Well, anyway - glad you're keeping yourself in condition (who cares about way of training ;)).
Well, most of my conditioning comes from my job as a firefighter. That involves a lot of ballte axes, warhammers, and pole arms of several types. But I'm old and gimpy so these days I'm mostly an instructor and incident commander, not fighting on the front line so much.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.