Streaming 0.6.4.8 early beta patch.

Roryn

Insider
Idk, the combat alone is pretty genuine I think. It was a lot of work and it's innovative too, you know.

Hastur

When are you gonna do some real work and give us multiplayer? listen I enjoy the game, for about the first 30 hours then it became insanely stale and repetitive. Adding an outside sand arena is like polishing a turd what are you really going to do for us? where is this game headed, when can we actually get excited about something genuine and not a sheep pacifier update?

Everyone I know who purchased this game binge played it for a good day, then it was over with and fizzled out, after that maybe fire it up for 20 minutes once in a blue moon after that, seriously come on.
Your picture and your excessive use of the word sheep guarantees me you are a troll

Hastur

Spoken like a true sheep, so what if I use some word, a lot of people here read what I write and behind the screen they nod to themselves this game is too basic.

enter arena, fight some npc kill them...fights over, mouse goes to exit, repeat that again, mouse goes to exit, repeat it over and over mouse goes to exit. that shit got old real quick.

the guy just streamed a new sandy arena with the same repetitive crap we seen forever for 46 minutes, my god sooooooooooo much progress. what next in six months we get a new arena maybe this time in some forest pit?

these people have abandoned the game, he took the map editor that you saw was already there in the kickstarter video in 2012 and whipped up this map in 10 minutes and reused the code to fight the npcs. you probably get so excited for these scam updates you need a good sheep shearing to feel the cold hard truth.
Even if what you say is true, which is probably not, why would you care so much? If you weren't a troll, i doubt you would be wasting your time posting in a forum made for a game you dislike so much

Jimmini

Insider
Madoc said:
You sound like a broken record. There is no substance to what you say, you just keep saying everything and everyone is the same, which is evidently preposterous. Devs, players and communities come in all possible shapes and sizes. You're not even providing any meaningful basis for a comparison, just generic pessimism based on hugely distorted claims on the frequency of updates, and dismissing factual information.

Developing a game is an extremely complex and difficult process, every developer faces unique challenges. I would say most game projects fail due to lack of funds or competence, while it's understandable that a player might feel ripped off, I think that developers who make a run with the money is an extremely rare, albeit notorious, case. If you think releasing a game and selling a few copies makes you rich then you have some very serious misconceptions about money.

Either way this is not the case for us. I think the game speaks for our ability, we didn't pick up Unity and raid its asset store, we have literally a couple of outsourced assets out of thousands and we developed every single thing ourselves from scratch. This should also speak of our dedication, you don't make such a gargantuan effort just to "make a game". As for money we're careful to a fault and we always have and always will do everything we can to make the development sustainable.
Jimmini said:

Tony

Insider
these people have abandoned the game, he took the map editor that you saw was already there in the kickstarter video in 2012 and whipped up this map in 10 minutes and reused the code to fight the npcs. you probably get so excited for these scam updates you need a good sheep shearing to feel the cold hard truth.
If your only goal is to keep repeating nonsense, lies, misinformation, libel and to call people sheep then your stay here will be very short; flaming and baiting people is not allowed. If you have concerns then raise them in a civil and appropriate manner without name calling and making false accusations based on nothing but unjustified assumptions.

Syllabear3

When are you gonna do some real work and give us multiplayer? listen I enjoy the game, for about the first 30 hours then it became insanely stale and repetitive. Adding an outside sand arena is like polishing a turd what are you really going to do for us? where is this game headed, when can we actually get excited about something genuine and not a sheep pacifier update?

Everyone I know who purchased this game binge played it for a good day, then it was over with and fizzled out, after that maybe fire it up for 20 minutes once in a blue moon after that, seriously come on.
Dude stfu please...
Go back to blizzard and make something useful.

Syllabear3

it's a natural thing to hate someone who speaks the truth, i simply spoke aloud what many people think but are too scared to make it known. This game is dead in the water, so is sui generis, more like sui selfishis you'll never see that in your life. what you will see in some months after this sandy arena "update" gets released is another weak map edited location to hit mobs for a few minutes that odd day that you are bored out of your mind. after that you'll simply turn the game off and go on about your business.

I said it before I'll say it again, this is a dead end tech demo, not a game, we should of had multiplayer by now. if we had multiplayer at least it would create a duelist scene with people studying combat to compete and have a great experience but they can't even get that done when almost every other crap game has multiplayer lol.

see it all too often these days the game industry is shot. people making terrible games but hyping them up like its the elixir of life, people dissapearing with money, people releasing early access demos then doing almost no real work while everyone ooo's and aaa's from crumbs falling off the table.

is it Bare Mettle or Bare Minimum...? i wonder what the average game hours on this game is for an owner? or the average play session you ever thought of that? a Shepard takes care of his flock, a wolf in sheep's clothing is not a shepard.
You are wrong, because i enjoyed the game just by only $15. And its been the best money i have spent. None in d3, warframe, apb blahblah.

So please go back to wherever hole you come from, you are fooling no one here.
Let's say you are right, i still enjoyed the game and the money spent is WORTH. Every single peny.

ps: is this the best a shill spy can do? Really?

Syllabear3

Mods: you shouldnt shut down that guy. His intentions are obvious, just let him know what people think about this game and that we cant be fooled.
By banning/removing his comments he is winning, because its like his words are truth and you are trying to censor him. Like you are hidding something filthy.

Let him spread his nonsense slur, for me its funny ;D
Replying to him you make people aware of other stuff, reading him and you made me know stuff i didnt know.

Tony

Insider
Mods: you shouldnt shut down that guy. His intentions are obvious, just let him know what people think about this game and that we cant be fooled.
By banning/removing his comments he is winning, because its like his words are truth and you are trying to censor him. Like you are hidding something filthy.

Let him spread his nonsense slur, for me its funny ;D
Replying to him you make people aware of other stuff, reading him and you made me know stuff i didnt know.
I warned him numerous times yet he ignored all warnings and kept trolling... so yes, his intentions were clear. If people are only here to cause problems for other people then their privileges will be revoked; these forums aren't the appropriate place to do so.

Syllabear3

Thats exactly the problem, he is not causing any.
It doesnt even make sense... if i pirated a game that i had so much fun with it that i ended purchasing it for $15 (that i honestly think it costs much more because the effort and the fun i had), how is baremetle trying to scam me? Even ALL the updates they have made are FREE. BM is literally gifting their work.

I doubt SG will be crap since we are already seeing the progress in exanima.

Probably this guy had some PTSD with "No man's sky" or a paid troll (a cheap one) sent by x company, which makes no harm whatsoever.
So please, i request it again, unban him. Its fun to read his desperate tries to convince us that we are getting scammed. He is the guy we can have fun with.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.