"Sui Generis" in other countries

Harmock

Hi,
I am from Russia, and i will be very glad, if this amazing game will be realized in Russia with russian language. In our country there are a lot of people, who enjoy RPG games, like The Elder Scrolls, Gothic, Mount and Blade, Witcher and some other series. Have you any plans to develop "Sui Generis" in Europe and in Russia?
p.s. i know, my english is too bad :(

Scarecrow

Insider
First off, you're English isn't too bad mate, i understood it perfectly :)
Second, i think it's matter of funds and time whether the game will be translated into other languages. They would have to hire translators, and it would be time consuming. I think that first it will come out in English, and perhaps other languages later.

You would probably want one of the developers to answer this though, because i do not know for sure of course. That is just what i think.

Parco

google translate :p fast and free, maybe not always accurate but it does ok, at least when translating from english to norwegian. not that im using it that often so i would know :rolleyes:

Fawz

Insider
If the game files aren't too hard to modify, some fan translations might be possible. It's happened with classics that were translated by the community and even big games where the fans co-ordinated with the Devs to get a translation (I think it was Turkish for The Witcher 2).

At launch though I think the game will be only available in English, mostly due to lack of time and resources.

Madoc had this to say about it a few months ago
Well, we hope to translate the game into some other languages and we're predisposing it for this. Whether we will actually be able to hire translators (especially before release) is another matter and voice acting would be a concern too. For the time being we would invest our resources into more and better content for the game.

Harmock

google translate :p fast and free, maybe not always accurate but it does ok, at least when translating from english to norwegian. not that im using it that often so i would know :rolleyes:
No, i have never used google translater :p
Fawz, Scarecrow, thanks for your answers. Maybe, some russian people will decide to translate this game unofficial :) especially if this project will be succesfull.

What about a community effort?

I imagine it's been done before, if not, we could start a trend. With the number of people that speak another language on this forum, it could go faster than professional translators and with better accuracy than Google Translate. Thoughts?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.