The Fan Art Thread!

nox

Insider
Hi everyone just thought it's about time we get this going!

so.. eerm. post your stuff below!

I have one more coming soon. ; ]

This thread could be moved later if some were else is more fitting. :)

This is a repost but I thought it would be nice to have everything in one thread. ^^

sui.jpg

PS. If Bare mettle want to use any of my stuff in this thread it's perfectly allright!

Very well done. You've got skills :)

I'm an amateur photoshopper so I may well produce something for this thread at some point. In the mean time we clearly have lots of talented artists in this community so I look forward to seeing more Sui Generis fan art!

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Holy Crap, this is awesome.

You know the flying guy in the first picture, could you move him more to the right? I'd love a sig that's as big as the posting box in length. A bit like this but wider, with the orge at one end and the knight at the other flying away.

Oona

Insider
Haha! Cool! I'll only create fan art once we see more varied characters and creatures. Hopefully we'll get another update soon with new videos and screens.

Reactions: nox
Yeah the modified version is hilarious nox :) What a great sig for this forum! Out of interest how long does it take you to produce something like that from scratch? Also is it made entirely on PC or first drawn freehand & then finished of on PC?

nox

Insider
Yeah the modified version is hilarious nox :) What a great sig for this forum! Out of interest how long does it take you to produce something like that from scratch? Also is it made entirely on PC or first drawn freehand & then finished of on PC?
Hmm, not sure about the time, I did the wallpaper yesterday, some of it on the afternoon and the rest late at night. :p Took around (wild guess) 7-10 hours. :)
Yeah these two I did in PS from scratch.

Awesome, nox. You use Wacom tablet?
Yup, my old trusty Intuos 3 a4 :D

Interesting thread. I was thinking of painting something too.
DO IT!

Yeah dude could you put my Username on it? :p it looks awesome!
ofc no probs :D

Edit: How do I get names in multiple quotes? XD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.