The Fan Art Thread!

This thread is too ded )=. Ive been doing some things the past two weeks that arent finished yet, but seeing how silent this thread currently is...

Its supposed to be an automaton (kind of like the golems) infused with the bloodthirst of a champion gladiator of an ancient civilization who praised death and the underworld. Every edge on every metal plate would be a blade with which the chosen champion would offer his gods a tribute.
Secutor.jpg mini.jpg
After the gradiator would pay his blood debt he would be eligible to be part of the cult of the dead by leaving his body and filling the empty shell, but forever serving, praying by harvesting death for his masters untill the end of times.

Last edited:

Tyon

This thread is too ded )=. Ive been doing some things the past two weeks that arent finished yet, but seeing how silent this thread currently is...

Its supposed to be an automaton (kind of like the golems) infused with the bloodthirst of a champion gladiator of an ancient civilization who praised death and the underworld. Every edge on every metal plate would be a blade with which the chosen champion would offer his gods a tribute.
View attachment 1566 View attachment 1567
After the gradiator would pay his blood debt he would be eligible to be part of the cult of the dead, forever, by leaving his body and filling the empty shell but forever serving, praying by harvesting death for his masters untill the end of times.
Very creative, I was actually doing a 3D model too, although it's of something different

Vanguarda

Man this thread is amazing, really, you guys are very talented artists.

Hey Mr. Burgzaza, I remember your artwork in Chivalry's forum man! You are really gud in this imo, quality work as always!

Im nearly finised with the modelling, just need to check the final details and edges =D

Feel free to plagiarize whatever you want from it, nothing would make me more humbled.

for devs: can we have gladiator/legionaire equipment or is it strict medieval setting? I want my arena true gladiator, full armor is for nubz >=D

Attachments

Last edited:

burgzaza

Insider
Hey Mr. Burgzaza, I remember your artwork in Chivalry's forum man! You are really gud in this imo, quality work as always!
Heyy a medieval mate ;)
Thanks a lot.

wheres all the creativity? I i thought we had an imaginative lot in this forum )=
Your model is getting really good.
I would make more for Sui Generis, but I'm currently making the graphics of The S-Crew, a 2D submarine crew simulator game, and it really takes all my time.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.