...to my precious.

Vold

Insider
We want to honor our master @ridikyuhlus, cus he's the best master in the world. Master ridikyuhlus's the bravest warrior, nothin' can stop him, he smashes enemieses with a big hammer and crushes 'em like insectses. Here We show his epic skillses in battle. He hacks n' slashes n' crushes the headses of putrid zombieses n' filthy humanses.

Smash! Smash! Smash!, he's the best warrior!
Master ridikyuhlus is also good to us, he gives us juicy and tasty fisheses every day n' let us sleep under his roof. Tomorrow more brave storieses will be told by us, now We go to cook some juicy squirrelses to our precious...

Last edited:

ridikyuhlus

Hello my little Vold and fellow Exanimaniacs. On this day we celebrate my rise to power and my first subject.

First Keeper of the Annals of Ridikyuhlus History, Vold.

He is a good servant and is quick to learn. He speaks highly of my fellow Exanimaniacs and so on this day I present you with a story. The story I once heard long ago about a monk. His story..

THE RIGHTEOUS FIRE!

Vold

Insider
The squirrelses, those nasty little things poisoned the master, my precious. But We don't know why... "you forgot to remove the skin and the internal organs..." ...shut up, you know nothing about cooking...

This is the first part of the story of Vold the slave, as the sidekick of our master...
(Turn on the annotations)
(Turn on the annotations)
:3

Last edited:

ridikyuhlus

rofl, nice video man.

As Lord and Decider I hereby appoint you First Jester of the Ridikyuhlus Empire, I await my entertainment. May the next showing be just as entertaining!

Vold

Insider
Thanks master, you honor us with this majestic title!

Also, we will take care of you while you recover from the food poisoning caused by those nasty squirrelses, so that you can be once more the most powerful warrior in the world!... What am I saying, even sick none compares to your almighty power! ...Forgive us master!

The next part of our tale will be uploaded tomorrow, We have been busy praying for your well being.

ridikyuhlus

On this day known as Friday,

First Keeper of the Annals of Ridikyuhlus History
First Jester of the Ridikyuhlus Empire
Man Whose Promise is Worth Gold
@Vold

I release you from your service!

What a great day, what a great game. I wish you luck in your journey's across Exanima!

Vold

Insider
Awwww, master... Thanks for being so good to us while we were at your service. :3

Now as a free man, and since I'm already on it, I will upload the second part of the tales of vold the slave and in the weekend, the third and last part.

Glad to know you are also enjoying the game, good luck to you too... master.

Vold

Insider
Excellent Vold, ahah )
The master won't be happy...
( I wonder how you get him up on that chair :eek: )
I used a stretcher to put the body over the desk and then I moved it and droped it on the chair, the problem was that the chair always moved, so I used two of those objects built with tied up stakes, one at each side of the chair to stabilize it while placing the body on it. :p

I found it much easier to place the body in the toilet in the the first video.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.