Unravel

Sneil

Insider
It's out today! Anyone else been looking forward to this one? I've been waiting since about December. A cute light hearted puzzle/adventure side-scroll game. The visuals are absolutely stunning, and the gameplay is very enjoyable. Anyone else playing? If not, I'd highly recommend you do!

Scarecrow

Insider
I've been keeping an eye on it for a little while, and I'd really like to play it. However, with so many highly anticipated releases this year I can't afford to buy every single one of them. As of right now, Unravel hasn't made the cut. So I'm just going to watch Cryaotic play it instead most likely. People should check it out though.

Sneil

Insider
Yea, I hear ya. I like it for it's simplicity. I can sit back and enjoy without having to invest too much of myself into the game. Sometimes those are the games I like best.

Scarecrow

Insider
Then I imagine you've played Flowers and Journey? They are amazing games, very relaxing. If you haven't yet, you should check them out. Thatgamecompany is a great game studio.

Sneil

Insider
Sorry for the slow response. I checked those out and they look pretty sweet, I'll give em a go. Ive ben gaming since the early 90s (Nintendo mario, original Command and Conquers) and I think I'm gamed out. These simpler games are the ones I seem to enjoy more now, and the uniqueness of Examina has me really drawn in as well. Thanks again!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.