Vital Warrior Equipment thread.

Peasant135

Lets play a game while we wait for SG to come out.
You were traveling alone in the wilderness when you were ambushed by a dozen thugs and although you fought valiantly and killed few of them a lucky blow have sent you to respawn. When you came back you found yourself without your gear and set back a couple of ranks. Luckly you found yourself in the familiar surroundings where you previously have cunningly made a stash of gold in the event of things of this nature happening to you.
Now you are in possesion of 10 Crowns(Gold pieces). First you decided to get some weapons and armor so you go to the city and look around while thinking what should you buy.
So, given the current(v0.6.5.4f) prices and item selection and considering the fact that 12 Diads(copper) = 1 Talin(silver), 12 Talins(s) = 1 Crown(g), What would you choose?

The items I bought are:

For the total price of 9 Crowns, 11 Talins and 10 Diads.

Edit: Keep in mind that you went down to the middle of Adept rank and although in SG we wont have arena limits for minumum rank to wield a certain weapon you only have 7 skills to choose, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Pc Genie

I was going to include the screenshots, but I can just paste my text file I compiled for this very thread (see spoiler)!

My final build cost eight pounds, nine shillings and thruppence (8/9/3). It uses cheap versions of mail armour, padding underneath and a 'swashbuckler' fighting style (sword and buckler). It is very much an early Medieval build with full mail including a coif.

Pounds/Shillings/Pence

- Belt 0/0/8
0/0/8

- Rusty sword 1/5/0
1/5/8

- Crude chain coif 0/11/2
2/4/10

- Crude chain leggings 1/8/0
4/0/10

- Crude chain shirt (long sleeve) 2/2/0
6/2/10

- Rusted chain gauntlets 0/5/8
6/8/6

- Quilted trousers 0/2/5
6/10/11

- Padded gambeson 0/6/8
7/5/7

- Thick leather boots 0/2/9
7/8/4

- Novice leather cap 0/2/5
7/10/9

- Steel buckler 0/10/6
8/9/3

- Basic dagger 0/10/0?

Modifications can be made such as better mail, a dagger in case of disarm, a better sword or even a simple helmet. If bows were introduced, I would use the remaining funds on that. There is also the option of funding basic equipment to the local villagers who so vehemently despise these brigands.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.