What's taking so long?

Roryn

Insider
I love SGT Floris. He's like an opportunistic devil that shows up to tempt people when they've almost given up, but when they affirm their trust in the game, he briefly taunts them and leaves forever.

He brings much mirth and humour to these forums.

While I can support the devs working hard - there's nothing wrong with that, What i can't support is a near complete lack of a dev log present on the forums, open to the public who bought the damn game. I would say that if the devs want people to support this game then they need to get their heads out of their respective behinds and set up at least a dedicated news source. Having there be a hidden forum only serves to frustrate your main player-base more. I don't want to watch some 5 minute video where the new balance system is barely if at all explained and the subtle nuances lost on a majority of us. How hard is it to write a minimum of 100 character posts detailing new implementations? There's no corporate espionage happening if you're not a successful company (If you gather my meaning).

While I can support the devs working hard - there's nothing wrong with that, What i can't support is a near complete lack of a dev log present on the forums, open to the public who bought the damn game. I would say that if the devs want people to support this game then they need to get their heads out of their respective behinds and set up at least a dedicated news source. Having there be a hidden forum only serves to frustrate your main player-base more. I don't want to watch some 5 minute video where the new balance system is barely if at all explained and the subtle nuances lost on a majority of us. How hard is it to write a minimum of 100 character posts detailing new implementations? There's no corporate espionage happening if you're not a successful company (If you gather my meaning).
*A 5 minute video produced by an Insider - Why not simply nominate a trusted insider to write the posts for you? that couldn't be too difficult....could it?

Jimmini

Insider
There are status updates. We know exactly what they are working on. Also, not that it matters, but people do support them. The insider forum was a backer reward, they could hardly remove it now, even if it made any sense and they wanted to. If you don't want to watch a video where recent improvements are showcased, then don't do it. Are players now obligated to explain things to you? Instead of writing and explaining every little thing, these developers choose to actually work and let you see the results yourself.

There are status updates. We know exactly what they are working on. Also, not that it matters, but people do support them. The insider forum was a backer reward, they could hardly remove it now, even if it made any sense and they wanted to. If you don't want to watch a video where recent improvements are showcased, then don't do it. Are players now obligated to explain things to you? Instead of writing and explaining every little thing, these developers choose to actually work and let you see the results yourself.
Well if that's the case then would you mind pointing me in the right direction? I may have missed this fresh news source...

Xacerbate

The older people get the harder it is for them to immerse themselves in making pc games. Our age affects the way we look at the world, the way we "live it" in our mental world of appearances. IE the older he gets the harder it will be for him to make an immersive game. Really old folks make games like Fable.
EXCUSE YOU?
Fable, Fable 2, and Fable 3, are masterpieces. Timeless Classics, that will always hold a special place in the immersive RPG world experience.
As far as this game goes, I just bought it yesterday because I find current state of the game, and currently planned updates to be more than plentiful. I do have confidence in Exanima and BM.
I'm not worried about devs giving us timelines, as they believe themselves, Timelines are meaningless.
When it's ready it'll be released.
If you're the impatient type, well, Early Access games aren't for you, my masochistic friend.

Midcal9

EXCUSE YOU?
Fable, Fable 2, and Fable 3, are masterpieces. Timeless Classics, that will always hold a special place in the immersive RPG world experience.
As far as this game goes, I just bought it yesterday because I find current state of the game, and currently planned updates to be more than plentiful. I do have confidence in Exanima and BM.
I'm not worried about devs giving us timelines, as they believe themselves, Timelines are meaningless.
When it's ready it'll be released.
If you're the impatient type, well, Early Access games aren't for you, my masochistic friend.
All Fables sucked.

You bought it yesterday, why are you even here? I've bought it years ago, you know not what it means to be the ancient one. Begone.

Xacerbate

All Fables sucked.

You bought it yesterday, why are you even here? I've bought it years ago, you know not what it means to be the ancient one. Begone.
Fable is such a great game, they had to remaster it to meet new demand. What do you like to play? Let me guess, fortnite?
You will become meal for the worms as you are maddened by the wait, while new players like myself step over your corpse and press on into the dungeon's new depths.

Avramovic

Supporter
Fable is such a great game, they had to remaster it to meet new demand. What do you like to play? Let me guess, fortnite?
You will become meal for the worms as you are maddened by the wait, while new players like myself step over your corpse and press on into the dungeon's new depths.
Woah there Razor Ramon, careful with that edge. Also, a protip for your dungeon dept delvin': the second zombie is a motherfucker, watch out for that one.

Midcal9

I don't even play in PUBG, let alone fortnite. As for Fable, games which feature a hard Good/Evil duality are gay and since you like that garbage so much it says more than enough about you.

Even fro aesthetic perspective that game is total garbo. Omg I did something mean, now I'll get a pair of horns!

jibster

Would be nice to play again.. Getting bored of waiting.. Arena is ok for a bit but I need the new levels.. Been playing since the beginning. Love the game but the waiting is getting me down and lots of people are getting irritable. Release the Beta to us all including the bugs, that way we would at least have a chance to play something. I don't mind bugs/crashes ect. It's why I bought it early access.

Midcal9

Would be nice to play again.. Getting bored of waiting.. Arena is ok for a bit but I need the new levels.. Been playing since the beginning. Love the game but the waiting is getting me down and lots of people are getting irritable. Release the Beta to us all including the bugs, that way we would at least have a chance to play something. I don't mind bugs/crashes ect. It's why I bought it early access.
That's the most down to eart version of what I've been saying 3 month ago and catching flak for it. However, from devs perspective it rpobably doesn't matter one bit how long it takes when it has already been more than a year since the last update.

Sneil

Insider
...Having there be a hidden forum only serves to frustrate your main player-base more...
Last sign of life in the insider forums was Feb 21, 2018. And any sign from a developer was ages before that. Unless the devs decide to do something about it, I'd say the insider special access has been unofficially dead for over a year now. Unless I as an insider can declare it as official now..

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.