Will there be myths?

Puckzz

I have been wondering what if there are books that contain myths that are implemented in the game; like a monster that is known to lurk in the shadows around a certain area looking for prey. If there will be then would mythical weapons also be included, such as a weapon known to smite a certain race or creature?

Mikodzi

Insider
I like the way how the lore is placed - slowly getting us into story and tension.
I feel like while you're getting deeper into dungeon - more clues and facts you'll find.

There was something awkward was done in that dungeons, and I think Guardian and old powers must be involved in this events. Surely, soon we will discover it by ourselves.

Bullethead

Here's a legend....

Once upon a time, there was an unlucky young man. Or maybe old woman, accounts vary. Anyway, one evening this poor bastard was just walking along, minding his own business, lighting his way with a torch, when the ground opened beneath his feet. He fell into a long-forgotten warren of abandoned tunnels with nothing but his torch. Picking himself up groggily, he realized there was no returning the way he came in so he set about trying to find another way out. He wandered the maze for hours, passing evidence of unspeakable atrocities and having to defend himself from horrific undead. Sometimes they seemed to kill him but it was only a dream---he'd wake up back where he started.

He must have suffered a concussion in his fall and kept blacking out repeatedly because he had this dream many, many times, always generally the same but with slightly different details. His periods of unconsciousness got longer and longer as each time he had the dream, he got a little further into the maze before being killed again. Yet no matter how hard he searched, he could never find a way back up, just routes leading further down.

Finally, he found himself before a mysterious portal swirling with blue thaumaturgic flames. He was sure he'd missed nothing on his many, many dream travels through the tunnels, so this had to the exit he'd been seeking. So he stepped into it.

Of course, what really happened was, he finally died from his real injuries suffered in the fall. The portal was just "the light" that the dead are supposed to head towards. His moldering corpse still lies where it initially fell and you can see it to this day if you look down the hole he made. But don't get too close to the edge or the same might happen to you. And if it does, you might meet that poor bastard's ghost in the tunnels below. They say he's still there, looking for a way out.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.