Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

Zervostyrd

Insider
For all you eager for Fallout 4 (I am as well :3), this happened.
http://thesurvivor2299.com/
I don't know morse code but the ip is owned by Zenimax ;)
"11-12-13" seems to be the message... And since 12th November have passed it seems to be indicating that something will happen 11th December :)

I've got fingers crossed for Fallout 4!

Oh, and I'd like to add: Men of War; Assault squad 2 to the list!

Oh, and oh, again!; :eek: I feel like I'm the one with the most awkward list yet... listed. :p

Last edited:

Zervostyrd

Insider
Well, I can't wait for the next Fifa. That's as generic as it gets.

Also, Starbound anyone?
I've never got around fotball (soccer for Americans), It's too slow and I always get upset with the constant divings.
if one guy run by another, you can be damn sure either one or the other (sometimes both) make a spectacular (beyond the point of what's possibly reasonable more often than not) jump and rolls 5-6 times in the grass and screams in pain until the judge whistle his pipe.

Then everything seems to be fine again... :mad::mad: Personally I really like to show them how you tackle someone baaadly so that they at least got a legit reason for crying!!!

I'm a hockey guy through so I like NHL games, but I'm a bit discontent with what EA really improves from year to year. Some years it seems they only really change the teams roosters (some years they even admitted they did) and they still charge full price for the games.

Because of that, I only buy them every other or every third year.

Empire²

Insider
I've never got around fotball (soccer for Americans), It's too slow and I always get upset with the constant divings.
I'll agree with you on the fact that the diving is ruining the game. Football has had its prime in terms of innovation and creativity quite some time ago, I'll say about 30-40 years. I personally am a fan of bigger teams in sports, which is why hockey doesn't exactly appeal to me.

I play football myself, quite decently I might add :p, and the pace of the game really depends on the players. Back in the 70s, pretty much every field player had technical skill. A defender could take the ball from an attacker and pass by a midfielder without much hassle. Nowadays though, the only players that can actually play football are attackers and midfielders, with defenders being not much more than a roadblock. Now, the defenders just hold the ball until an opportunity for a pass appears. Not enough running, which closes off a big part of the field for some stunning counter-play.

Enough about sports, back to games.

Anyone excited for Sniper Elite III?

Dying Light
I'm also on the fence about Dying Light. I was super excited for Dead Island but Techland let me down.
I like Techland's ideas though. First Person Visceral Combat is very appealing to me like in Dead Island, Chivalry, and hopefully Dying Light. Has anyone here seen Hellraid? It's another Techland game with the same mechanics.

OH. I know what I forgot. Lichdom. That looks super sweet.

Cradle
Infra
Routine
The Witcher 3
Cyberpunk 2077
SOMA
Stalker Lost Alpha (and Stalker 2 perhaps)
Half Life 3 (please Valve)
The next few Underhell chapters
Serious Sam 4
Various Kickstarter games (like Sui Generis)

Maybes:
MGSV
Mount and Blade Bannerlord
Reset
Infamous SS

Tessaya

Insider
Sui Generis (well, a little obvious but I only discovered it recently and it's set to release soon enough to be noted)
Witcher 3
Cyberpunk 2077 (I don't even hope it'll be out by 2015 but still ...)
Star Citizen (dogfighting alpha before end of the year!)
Hyper Light Drifter
Mighty N°9
Our Darker Purpose
Neverending Nightmare
Legend of Iya
Armikrog
Chasm
Divinity Original Sin
Satellite Reign
Torment Tides of Numenera
Wasteland 2

Plus even if it's tech more than games:
Oculus Rift
Sixense Stem

Zantite

Insider
Star Citizen
The Division
Cyberpunk
Thief
No Mans Sky
Fallout 4
Prey 2? (Please)
Watch Dogs
Titanfall
and of course Sui Generis

Kosac

Insider
for my its
1. GloriaVitis... gloriavictisgame.com
2. Sui Generis lol
3. Armikrog
4. Warhammer Online private emu server :))

Empire²

Insider
I checked out Gloria Victis, as it sounded somewhat interesting. It's an MMORPG with real-time combat. It looks really interesting, though it's still in alpha. The combat is a little bit too static for my tastes from what I have seen, but the general picture is very promising!

Zantite

Insider
Future doesn't seem very bright for this one, but that trailer and gameplay video back then ... can't unsee what's been seen.
Id sell my soul to play that game right now, but I have hope for it. Bethesda had said it's planned to come out early 2016

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.