The little game that should!

Hello every one as some of you might know I'm a big fan of kickstarter and all rpg's I know this is the Sui Generis forum but I simply must tell you all of a little game that I think deserves your attention. Its called Balrum, and it is in the making by a two man team from Hungary, its a rpg with a simple story but quite a lot of substance to it, the game play is meaty made up of crafting, questing, building, fighting and exploring, in short a neat little game that I believe should get funded. Please take a look and if you really like it, tell other people about it to

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/balconyteam/balrum

ZaratanCho

Insider
Isn't this for the Off topic/Gaming section, since it is not about Sui Generis and this is General Discussion for SG, no ? ;D It is a nice thing to do though. Who knows what one might find, i will check out the game, despite that i will not be able to back it.

Backing a game is good, however talking to people about it is just as good. Oftain the biggest support a crowdfunding gets is not from people who back the game with money , those who spread the word about it.

ZaratanCho

Insider
Of course, it is a very important thing. ;D Just like I was lucky enough to stumble upon SG, could have very easily never heard of its existence.

I was just asking a question. ;D

Making a topic for kickstarter games, where people can post interesting projects they have found seems like a good idead too.

Ickorus

Insider
I was just about to post this myself, I can't back it due to financial issues but I hope it does well.

Fawz

Insider
Backed that game when I first saw it. The features they currently have implemented and hope to add sound awesome. I'm surprised the funding project hasn't garnered more attention since that's the type of game a shit ton of PC gamers love. I for one think it comes down to presentation instead of the actual product they're showcasing.

Hopefully they make their funding goal, but if not it would be great if they could come back in a few months with a better pitch.

Tom

Insider
I found the stretch goals (which don't seem to be happening due to a lack of funding) rather odd.

60k for female characters? They really need 10k more in order to implement that?

Start making a game and see how hard it is to make two different character models, movements, voicing etc trust me dude they know what they are talking about. If you like the game help us and we will make it out of pocket if we have to

Tom

Insider
Start making a game and see how hard it is to make two different character models, movements, voicing etc trust me dude they know what they are talking about. If you like the game help us and we will make it out of pocket if we have to

I'm not saying that they're lying or something like that, I'm just surprised at the amount required to animate a different gender, especially if you consider the amount required to fund the project.

Fawz

Insider
It ended up being really close but glad they made it. Hopefully they can get some of their stuff straight and be a bit more organised with the project. I really hope they get some good traction cause the game seems to have a lot of potential.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.