Hair Styles

Pancakez54

Insider
Personally, I can't stand all these grizzly and greasy hair styles. But I can understand why they are all themed that way and such. So I was just wondering if you ever think someone will make like well done up hair kind of mods :p

So yeah ^^ Slam back some thoughts about this :D

ZaratanCho

Insider
Need some "grizzly" beards ;d And different faces maybe. Would be nice to see some more hairstyles, but those things are far from a priority now i guess. ;d
I'm good with 2-3 of the hairstyles we have. ;D
And greasy ?

Pancakez54

Insider
Need some "grizzly" beards ;d And different faces maybe. Would be nice to see some more hairstyles, but those things are far from a priority now i guess. ;d
I'm good with 2-3 of the hairstyles we have. ;D
And greasy ?
That's not really what I meant :O I mean like, you know all gel'd up hair trying to make it overly fashionable :p I know the devs would not like to put any of this stuff into their game. But that doesn't stop the modders :D

ZaratanCho

Insider
I don't know there may be some small room for fancy hair, like some lords daughter and such. Not gelled up though ;D Doesn't really matter to me though since i would not like to have or see gelled up hair ;D

Pancakez54

Insider
i kinda like the not so fancy not inspired by anime hairstyles.

no nonsense and looks practical in battle.
I know that probably the whole of this community does. But I for one want to have an anime hair style :D But since everybody likes all the current ones I'm starting to doubt if anyone will make a mod for it :(

Arborus

Insider
I know that probably the whole of this community does. But I for one want to have an anime hair style :D But since everybody likes all the current ones I'm starting to doubt if anyone will make a mod for it :(
don't dispair ;) i bet when this game is released their will be tons of like minded people and there will be mods for sho!

Fawz

Insider
I really like the grounded physics driven hairstyles, which pair up nicely with the realistic color palette that's available.

I'd like to see the addition of different broad face types and the ability to have facial hair (BEARDS!). As for new hairstyles it would be nice to have a couple more (ie: Mohawk style) but if any style that is stylised and requires gel to realistically occur I don't see it making into the game.

People might try to add their own custom hair styles via mods once the game is launched. Who knows...

jdnvodka

Insider
I hope no "anime" type hairstyles make it into the vanilla version of the game and I highly doubt that any will. That being said I wouldn't mind seeing some in mods just to switch things up somewhat. What I really think we need is neckbeards, grizzly manly lumberjack style beards so we can be more....manly? Also neckbeard physics are a must!!!! A must I say!! /rant

I believe I have had too much mountain dew today...

I dunno if I'll play a male or female yet but either way I want long luscious locks that spill out from under helmets and dance their own wardance in step with the rest of my body's.

Nomad

i kinda like the not so fancy not inspired by anime hairstyles.

no nonsense and looks practical in battle.
Agreed.

But I also think we really need some beards. Im sorely missing it.
Sorts fullbeards of course, but can we please have at least 1 full beard long enough to reach the belt!?

A quick hotfix, maybe ;)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.