Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

PapaHet

[Цитата = "turtleman155, после: 22362, член: 3353"] играть CS: GO : D[/ цитата]
также хорошо;)

Murf

Play WazHack, Road Redemption, Next Car Game: Wreckfest , Among the Sleep, Dead Island Epidemic, and some others.

Vold

Insider
No game is good enough to fill the gap... For now I will have to entertain myself with something else. If someone here likes anime, I recommend Tokyo Ghoul. :p

Baka-sama

No game is good enough to fill the gap... For now I will have to entertain myself with something else. If someone here likes anime, I recommend Tokyo Ghoul. :p
Yeah, the first season of TG was great, but I felt the second season was lacking, it just didn't have the same atmosphere. Maybe I'm being too picky.

RobG

Insider
Been playing the new Terraria update with my bro, also had a brief stint with pixel piracy but I cant work out if I love it or really don't haha

Empire²

Insider
I recently finished Shadowrun Returns and am just starting on Shadowrun Dragonfall. I absolutely loved Returns and am looking forward to Shadowrun Hong Kong, which is coming out on the 20th.

I also recently had a look at my playtime on Xbox One, considering I basically use it as my FIFA machine. Turns out I've played exclusively Career Mode for 650 hours. Where has the time gone?

I played a lot of Kerbal Space Program recently. It's a very unique game about space exploration and it uses a physic engine. You learn A LOT about rocketry science and space engineering (and what can go wrong -a lot of things-) and it is a very funny game that makes you proud when you reached your goal. Also a very big community and tons of mods.

I also suggest RPG and medieval enthusiasts to find out about Kingdom Come Deliverance. It is Tech Alpha 0.4 now and the combat system is unique. Not like Exanima but still unique and promising.

Faelivrin

Insider
I've been playing AGS (adventure game studio) games mostly this days. I am a bit weird and old fashioned when it comes to games ^^'. Been playing Blackwell legacy, The journey down, Gemini Rue, Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok, Quest for infamy. And a ton of tiny games made by Ben Chandler, my favorite is one called PISS:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/01/16/fancy-a-decent-adventure-then-go-for-a-piss/

This one is also a hidden gem. And the music simply brilliant and hilarious:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1400/

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.