More Attractive Female Hairstyles Needed

Zotis

I find myself in great need of these. I am a guy, but I like playing female characters. I find myself almost exlusively using the long straight hair style, and sometimes I go with the boyishly short hair. There's a ponytail, but I don't know... it almost seems more like a man's ponytail. It's just not that pretty. And the other longish hairstyles also seem more like they're for a barbarian man than an actual woman. I find the hairstyles for women to be lacking. I'm sure there will be plenty more hairstyles by the time Sui Generis launches, but my concern is for "attractive" female styles. I'm not expecting anything modern, but a little more effeminite. Like the ponytail, it's just not quite girly enough if you know what I mean. So anyway, that's just my thoughts. I'm just throwing it out there. Hopefully we'll see some cuter styles in the future. :D

tiny lampe

Insider
my concern is for "attractive" female styles. I'm not expecting anything modern, but a little more effeminite.
Not opposed to the idea as long as the 'cuter hairstyles' remain consistent with your character's situation. Remember that you are supposed to be an adventurer and not a baroness. Anything extra fancy/ornate would feel out of place.

Having said that, if there was a way to change hairstyles in game then this would be another story. You could have a practical hairstyle while adventuring and a more ornate/feminine hairstyle while relaxing in town. In fact, this could easily go beyond aesthethics and be a gameplay element thanks to the presence of disguises. If for instance you were to impersonate a handmaiden in order to obtain information from a noble, an appropriate hairstyle would be needed in order to play the part convincingly.

Currently the women have the same hair models as the men. They don't get any different options yet. We need more hair models for women. And beards!

Alright, so the beards are for the men. They're sadly lacking. If someone wanted to play a bearded woman then that would be interesting but we're seriously lacking man beards right now!

Zotis

I never thought of beards.

But Furf, there already is a ponytail, so why not one that looks better feminine-wise? Like it needs some bangs at least.

Nomad

Currently the women have the same hair models as the men. They don't get any different options yet. We need more hair models for women. And beards!

Alright, so the beards are for the men. They're sadly lacking. If someone wanted to play a bearded woman then that would be interesting but we're seriously lacking man beards right now!
I also want to see proper beards. In most games a beard is call long when its only an inch. I want to see Gandalf and Gimli style beards too ! :)

K.L.R.G.

I am definitely missing some braided hairstyles ... For one they are authentic and they look good. And they make sense when you wear helmets and stuff. Something like that for examples:

Dark Souls also had a neat looking braided hairstyle that made sense for a fighter. Makes just much more sense than long flowing locks in a melee-fight ... xD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.