The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Well... On the last run I just put my torch, my God of Light here, in the fireplace trying to light up the hole, and it fall down without any chance to get it back...
I'm just too scared of darkness... I know that it's my fault but please-please-please make there some more torches (maybe in boxes, barrels or something).

Well... On the last run I just put my torch, my God of Light here, in the fireplace trying to light up the hole, and it fall down without any chance to get it back...
I'm just too scared of darkness... I know that it's my fault but please-please-please make there some more torches (maybe in boxes, barrels or something).
They also fixed the item dupe glitch, so no "safety" torches to just leave in your inventory just in case.

Little glitch - while opening my strongbox it said about error and gave me plate cuirass, plate greaves, chain gauntlets (I dpopped this so there're no one of them on screen) and... a desk. The whole desk was inside my little cute strongbox, so I put it to the chest and try to open it - and it opens... That's weirdy!

Last edited:
Little glitch - while opening my strongbox it said about error and gave me plate cuirass, plate greaves, chain gauntlets (I dpopped this so there're no one of them on screen) and... a desk. The whole desk was inside my little cute strongbox, so I put it to the chest and try to open it - and it opens... That's weirdy!
Is that the secret room you're in?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.