Disappearance

Mikodzi

Insider
Is it just me, or just BM devs are ignoring forums, of course except Madoc.
I feel some mystery behind it -.-
Maybe Sir got loose from that cage that they locked him in at the office and eat the rest of the staff?
Or maybe they were testing that blue portal and it have collapsed?
We need someone to investigate this immediately!

zhuliks

Insider
I prefer team being developing the game rather than browse forums for lolcats. I believe Madoc was chosen to be thrown in the basement with an old PC that an only acess beam and official forums, so he sits there alone in the dark and chats with us, while the team throws him bits of development news every week.

Mikodzi

Insider
C'mon guys, you can't just sit whole day and do only coding.
We are kinda useful community, not just for lolz.

I'd gladly like to hear about some internal stuff, like how AI was implemented, pathfinding algorithm, new sounds and music (like it was back then). Yeah, it's not like mandatory or something, and I'm not demanding it - just it would be nice to hear about how this game is being developed. That's kinda stuff I'm missing a lot.

NachoDawg

I'd gladly like to hear about some internal stuff, like how AI was implemented, pathfinding algorithm, new sounds and music (like it was back then). Yeah, it's not like mandatory or something, and I'm not demanding it - just it would be nice to hear about how this game is being developed. That's kinda stuff I'm missing a lot.
Couldn't agree more :)

Iscandar

You thought the Insider forum had special privileges? Upstart fools!

There exists still an echelon above you, a higher forum, one which has thusfar remained hidden and shall continue to be! Writhe and wriggle in the dirt thinking yourselves elect, "Insiders," for the true masters have not yet revealed themselves.

zhuliks

Insider
You thought the Insider forum had special privileges? Upstart fools!

There exists still an echelon above you, a higher forum, one which has thusfar remained hidden and shall continue to be! Writhe and wriggle in the dirt thinking yourselves elect, "Insiders," for the true masters have not yet revealed themselves.
Insiders, outsiders pffff.

All glory to Oversiders!

Mighty masters above all, they even take control over upsiders!

Faelivrin

Insider
I think it is just the rest of the team is a bit shy. Except bethain. He is not shy but he have higher ambitions than just patrolling a forum.

I prefer team being developing the game rather than browse forums for lolcats.
What do you have against lolcats uh? lolcats are important. Where do you think they should get the inspiration to implement the Faels race otherwise? They will be like Khajiits with procedural tails

Nynuc

Insider
I think it is just the rest of the team is a bit shy. Except bethain. He is not shy but he have higher ambitions than just patrolling a forum.

What do you have against lolcats uh? lolcats are important. Where do you think they should get the inspiration to implement the Faels race otherwise? They will be like Khajiits with procedural tails
As long as they tell the truth.

I can't stand lying Khajiit.

zhuliks

Insider
As long as they tell the truth.
I can't stand lying Khajiit.
Are you mad? Not lying cat race is like a cat race without tails or or without fur or cat ears. Being a lying asshole is what makes cat a cat we all love.
Just look at these presentation materials

Obviously without lying cats look hideous, so that's that.

I like to imagine Madoc is actually the whole BM staff. He just wanted to pretend there was a team working on the game and created multiple accounts posing as staff members. Nowadays he's just too lazy to log into them all and keep up the facade!

Or they're all working on the game really hard :p

Just want to point out this post is just me poking fun due to slight boredom. Carry on one and everyone.

Last edited:
Yet another doom thread. cant say im surprised. BM doesnt have people hired solely to interact with the community. development takes a long-assed time. they wont have news to share every day or even every week. be patient, they'll let us know whats going on when they have something to say.

I prefer team being developing the game rather than browse forums for lolcats. I believe Madoc was chosen to be thrown in the basement with an old PC that an only acess beam and official forums, so he sits there alone in the dark and chats with us, while the team throws him bits of development news every week.
Just want to chip in and remind you guys they have an IRL lolcat at their office!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.