Performance Comparison Thread :D

turtleman155

Insider
I intend this to be a place for people to post their pc specs and the average framerate the game runs at and at what settings.

My pc has an i7-860 and a gtx 970.
fps range 75-90 at max settings with no hardware AA.

Also does anyone play Exanima on a laptop and how well does it perform :D

Tyon

GTX 960 (wish I had an R9 380 though...)
AMD FX-6300
8 GB of RAM

I get upwards of 100 FPS but the game stutters quite a bit so I turn Vsync on which makes it run at 60 constantly, but there's the odd drop in frames if I enter a room with too many objects.

-Tim-

Insider
Ultrabook Acer Aspire M:
GT 640M LE 1GB
i7-3517U 1.90 GHz 2.40 GHz
6 GB RAM

Performs admirably at 50-60 fps at medium/high settings (supersampling low).

Anubis

Insider
Geforce GTX 980 Ti
32GB RAM
i7-2700k 3.50 GHz

Game runs pleasantly at 70-100 FPS in dungeon mode and 140-150 FPS in Arena mode. All settings maxed save for AA. Get some stutters upon entering new rooms, and a slow-motion effect when an enemy collapses to the ground in death.

Dorag

My current system is pretty shit

GTX 750Ti
8GB RAM
i3-4160 2 cores
64 bit

Exanima runs perfectly on high settings (Didn't count FPS but for me that's anything above 30 and It's above 30), although, maybe because of the very shitty processor, sometimes when I'm skyping with someone the game would accelerate off our real time line and get into this warped state where It's fast forwarding the simulation into the future, when there's an enemy or two around me it gets even worse (More work for the CPU I guess) and might result in them just killing me or hitting me, which is incredibly annoying but hey I'm fine with death, overall I didn't even expect it to run on my PC so I'd say It's very well optimized but if this information helps the developers at all then so be it.

I intend this to be a place for people to post their pc specs and the average framerate the game runs at and at what settings.

My pc has an i7-860 and a gtx 970.
fps range 75-90 at max settings with no hardware AA.

Also does anyone play Exanima on a laptop and how well does it perform :D
Asus U-36J with very, very minor improvements.

Medium-High Graphics, I can get about 30~ FPS

Yes, 30 FPS is playable.

JMelter

I5 6400 Skylake
GTX 970
Max settings ~300fps (tasty coil wine) in-gamemenu /// 150-170fps in-game

Last edited:

El Maco

Insider
Ultrabook Acer Aspire M:
GT 640M LE 1GB
i7-3517U 1.90 GHz 2.40 GHz
6 GB RAM
I have nearly identical laptop except my CPU is inferior I5-2467M @ 1.60 GHz. The game runs fine most of the time. I reach 60FPS quite often but there's occasional slowdowns, surely because of the weak CPU not able to keep up with the action.

JMelter

Geforce GTX 980 Ti
32GB RAM
i7-2700k 3.50 GHz

Game runs pleasantly at 70-100 FPS in dungeon mode and 140-150 FPS in Arena mode. All settings maxed save for AA. Get some stutters upon entering new rooms, and a slow-motion effect when an enemy collapses to the ground in death.
I cannot believe that with your specs xD

Greenbrog

Insider
(i5-2450m @ 2.5 ghz)x4
8 Gig Ram
AMD Radeon HD 6490M

Cannot run game, even on lowest settings textures of character models bug

Mikodzi

Insider
i5-2500
8Gb Ram
AMD 6950 4Gb

All on high: 30-70 FPS (level 1,2,3) with some occasional drops to 25
25-40 FPS (Level 4)

Mowglia

GTX 960 (wish I had an R9 380 though...)
AMD FX-6300
8 GB of RAM

I get upwards of 100 FPS but the game stutters quite a bit so I turn Vsync on which makes it run at 60 constantly, but there's the odd drop in frames if I enter a room with too many objects.
If you generally have a high frame rate yet experience "stuttering" or "odd drops" say while standing in particular places, looking in certain directions, etc, then try setting Super Sampling from High to Medium in Menu Options. That fixed the drops for me.

Also, even with frame rates well above 60 I set Vsync on regardless as it gives a cleaner, smoother result. Everything else is maxed.

i5-3330 3GHz
8 Gb RAM
GTX 960

Even with this mediocre rig, sitting 1.5m away from a 50" screen :), performance is outstanding.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.