Daylight Robbery (v0.6.1.0c Beta)

Mowglia

The guys on Steam just figured this out; Open the Shop Window, then double-click on your character to open the Inventory. Items from the Shop can be dragged straight into your Inventory!

By fiddling with these windows you can clone the items too. When the game is shut down the cloned stuff appears to be removed, although after fiddling with the cloned stuff and the Arsenal it appears to be possible to convert the cloned stuff into items that will sell back to the Shop.

I really don't understand folks who are exploiting bugs. If you want to cheat to get all the cool gear, use CheatEngine and do it cleanly, instead of relying on glitches that might ruin your save.

Last edited:

Elaxter

Insider
I really don't understand folks who are exploiting bugs. If you want to cheat to get all the cool gear, use CheatEngine and do it cleanly, instead of relying on glitches that might ruin your save.
The best time to cheat using glitches and exploits is when the game is in beta stages. The devs would never know if the game is broke in one field if everyone just used a cheat engine to break the game.

NachoDawg

@Yaar Podshipnik "Gaming the system" aka exploitation is a psychologically rewarding activity just like progressing or achieving things by other means. Your ingenuity beat the playing field layed out by the creators. It doesn't sound like a big mystery in my book.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.