A Really Brief Small Guide for Arena (beta version)

People say that a printscreen is worth a thousand words?

So I made a succinct way to spread two thousand words about things that aren't too obvious when you are newbie or are just starting in Exanima.

konggary

Tier is the experience of the enemy and the quality of their gear, while Rank is the minimum experience your character must have and the rank of gear they will be using.

Pretty sure when a character dies their equipment is not deleted, but moved into the common inventory. (non-primary character)

Bottom-left: "Whenever your character, you will loose both, or just one depending on your armor"

Replace with "When your character takes damage, you will lose stamina. If you are hit particularly hard, lose blood, or get hit in an unarmored spot, you will take health (red) damage. High-level armor will eliminate practically all health damage."

NachoDawg

Tier is the experience of the enemy and the quality of their gear, while Rank is the minimum experience your character must have and the rank of gear they will be using.
It's the rank of gear you both will be using unless it's a Challenger fight

Fdel

People say that a printscreen is worth a thousand words?

So I made a succinct way to spread two thousand words about things that aren't too obvious when you are newbie or are just starting in Exanima.
Thank you i wonder why there s no explanation ingame.
Not all All those info s are intuitive

This also doesn t explain why i am freaking naked in the hall. i suppose you can only see the inept stuff maybe ?

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.