Orlack's complete(or lack thereof) guide to armour

SyllaBear

So you use your mobile in the work when your boss is not around ;O

Anyways, its pretty intuitive. There is not such thing as character build, why would you waste your time with item database?? Thats what i dont understand.

Pro tip, forfeiting in the arena makes quicker to reset the shop. In no time you should have every item with all qualities.
You should get to the 4act and clarify that some armors are only found in explore mode.

So you use your mobile in the work when your boss is not around ;O

Anyways, its pretty intuitive. There is not such thing as character build, why would you waste your time with item database?? Thats what i dont understand.

Pro tip, forfeiting in the arena makes quicker to reset the shop. In no time you should have every item with all qualities.
You should get to the 4act and clarify that some armors are only found in explore mode.
I'm a bartender, and do commission type stuff in the day. I don't really have supervisor, and yes, I am somewhat lazy.

Character build doesn't affect armour much. and also because stats still matter.

I suppose you're right, but I need to build a bank for that first, I've not been playing Exanima much.

They're still the same type, just yellowish brassy metal. I did include the curiass though.

Murf

You sent me a PM saying the exact same thing, I replied to you.

Please keep this on topic, thank you.

SyllaBear

I'm a bartender, and do commission type stuff in the day. I don't really have supervisor, and yes, I am somewhat lazy.

Character build doesn't affect armour much. and also because stats still matter.

I suppose you're right, but I need to build a bank for that first, I've not been playing Exanima much.

They're still the same type, just yellowish brassy metal. I did include the curiass though.
Because there is no character build, just putting the best armour and the weapon you like.

You sent me a PM saying the exact same thing, I replied to you.

Please keep this on topic, thank you.
I try to dont leave things without answer.
You could pm, nicely, to keep this thread clean.

SyllaBear

A few

Aspirant

Novice

Adept

Expert

Master

Couldnt complete all the armors, they just dont show out.
Another idea would be post the best quality and the worst to reduce the amount of images.

A few

Aspirant

Novice

Adept

Expert

Master

Couldnt complete all the armors, they just dont show out.
Another idea would be post the best quality and the worst to reduce the amount of images.
Not bad, but I'm going to need sort everything out, and still need prices for everything. Well done though.

Master armors have diferent shapes, but they still the same (as far as i could see).

Well... those are mine scrap metal parts.

Attachments

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.