What are you playing?

-Tim-

Insider
When my laptop is not broken (which it is now), I play Exanima and Cities:Skylines. I also intend to play through the KOTOR series and the Shadowrun games, but I've been intending that for months...

NachoDawg

Nothing. I'm staring at my steam list and nothing feels as great as exanima and I can't get myself to start anything up

Tottel

Insider
Almost exclusively DOTA 2 for years now.
Recently though, I also started playing GemCraft - Chasing Shadows (Give it a try, it's the absolute best Tower Defense game you will ever play). I'm nearly 90 hours in, and I want more of it! Not bad for a TD.
I also really enjoy adventure games, and two days ago, I finally got started on Grim Fandango. I'm really liking it so far; the humour is spot on and the plot starts to be really intriguing now.

Oh and I also still play Napoleonic Wars every now and then.

Scarecrow

Insider
Just finished Witcher 3 Hearts Of Stone, still playing the occasional PvP match in Bloodborne, and LoL from time to time.

Most of all, I'm just looking forward to Dark Souls 3 on April 12 :D

Faelivrin

Insider
Little point and click adventure games and visual novels mostly. Dropsy, the charnel house trilogy, Read Only Memories

Murf

Playing Exanima off and on and also playing/testing the alpha of Dead by Daylight. Also playing SWBF from time to time. Oh, I jump into a Dayz Roleplay server every now and then as well.

-Tim-

Insider
Dragon's Dogma. It took some time to get used to the mechanics of the game. The innovative entertaining features outweighs its flaws for me. I just need epic open world.
Agreed, Dragon's Dogma was probably the best action RPG I've ever played, purely because of its excellent gameplay.

Anubis

Insider
Morrowind off and on (love that game). Then some Fallout 4, though I am waiting for the CS to come out so I can mod it. Also been playing Divinity: OS Enhanced with my friends.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.