MrMerk's Mods!

MrMerks

We all love the Torch in the game right? It keeps us safe in light, makes us feel safe.
What Does This Mod Do?
I made it so anytime that you have a torch held out it plays a Scream noise on repeat.
It's a little modification that I made after seeing Tyrek's darkness mod.
Cause what's better then running through complete darkness then having a torch screaming at you every few seconds?
Videos Showcasing The Mod
You're going to have to excuse my toaster of a PC I can't really record and get 60fps in exanima.
How do I install it?
In your Exanima Directory you'll need to replace your sound file with the one provided in this link
I suggest you backup your original Sound file, so when you get tired of your torch screaming at you, you can switch back.
Disclaimer
If any Mods/Developers are upset that I've posted this, please just send me a PM and I can remove it.
I'm about 99% sure this won't corrupt your saves.
Though to be 100% safe i'd suggest also backing up your save files. They can be found in
>Your PC>Local Disk (C: )>Users>Yournamehere>Appdata>Roaming>Exanima

I hope you guys enjoy the mod!

MOD 2

What's the best thing you can think of in Exanima?
Yeah that's right Grunting
Exanima Grunting Mod

Download Link
HERE

What's it do?
It replaces literally any and every sound with a Grunting noise.

Video Showcasing The Mod

How do I install it?
Once you have the file downloaded you're going to need to rename it to Sound, I suggest backing up your old Sound file, just incase you get tired of it.
After renaming it sound place it inside of your exanima directory.

Last edited:

ChavaiotH

Remembers me on time of first doom in 1994, when we made first modifications with sounds and other things. It was fun then to mod the final game. But in this case, the game isn't final yet. Can't you guys wait with mods?

MrMerks

Remembers me on time of first doom in 1994, when we made first modifications with sounds and other things. It was fun then to mod the final game. But in this case, the game isn't final yet. Can't you guys wait with mods?
I know where you're coming from, I know the game isn't final yet. But it's still fun to do things like this to the game.

MikeHBS

Can you make it so it screams with different voices? Like randomly screaming different kinds of screams

MrMerks

The modding capability for Exanima is bare minimum right now. So thats the best I can do, sorry. But I can change the scream to a different sound if you're interested

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.