pure frustration

At first i thought the golms were the standard enemies of that level. They wrecked me and i was pissed and frustrated until i understood the concept, which is really nice. Don`t fight them, there are ways to pass safely.
Dont`t forget the game is relatively far from being finished, madoc (the programmer) said, that the paths you take starting from the portal will be open to your choice, so you may be strong enough to fight them, if you do other progress first - but i think it`ll be like Tyon said: they are meant to be a barrier.
Regarding the "loot" from sir: i think it is refreshing that he does not drop anything - in most rpgs you get "gold from wolves" which is ridiculous o_O

Last edited:

ChavaiotH

At first i thought the golms were the standard enemies of that level. They wrecked me and i was pissed and frustrated until i understood the concept, which is really nice. Don`t fight them, there are ways to pass safely.
Dont`t forget the game is relatively far from being finished, madoc (the programmer) said, that the paths you take starting from the portal will be open to your choice, so you me be strong enough to fight them, if you do other progress first - but i think it`ll be like Tyon said: they are meant to be a barrier.
Regarding the "loot" from sir: i think it is refreshing that he does no drop anything - in most rpgs you get "gold from wolves" which is ridiculous o_O
You've got the point!

Syllabear3

Sorry my english is poor.
At first I ask if you have beaten the demon of the 4th level, then I say if you killed him, he dont drop anything, and then I say that yo can lock him in a room, if is hard too you, if is not, good, but you can do the same with the golems and when you get better equip or better in the game, you can try again.
Oh thats the problem. Well, you need to read better my comment and then when you do and realise what i want to say, come back and quote me again.
Thanks you.

You don't need to fight the golems, why would they even drop anything of value? They are supposed to be an impassable barrier, a deterrent to using force. The crystals the golems drop are very useful, you can put them in a certain weapon that you can find which is very effective against some enemies.
What will you do then? Running around in the dark?? I expected some nice enemies, but not that bulshit.
I killed 4-5 of them but i ended with my life bar reduced and i let them kill me at least.

Why should stronger enemies drop anything? This game isn't like any other games. This is the point why I like this game so much.
There is something called effort and reward. They are droping the cristals but u cant do nothing with them (the poles neither).
Sir was a worthless single enemy that you could
send him down the toilete with any effort. Now with KO is even easier to kill him without any risk. Come on.

Last edited:

Syllabear3

Dont`t forget the game is relatively far from being finished, madoc (the programmer) said, that the paths you take starting from the portal will be open to your choice, so you may be strong enough to fight them, if you do other progress first - but i think it`ll be like Tyon said: they are meant to be a barrier.
Regarding the "loot" from sir: i think it is refreshing that he does not drop anything - in most rpgs you get "gold from wolves" which is ridiculous o_O
What if he had a shiny sword up his a****le that made him live with super human strength or something?

Sry double post, my other comment showed in the first page and "6 more comments added", so i posted again.

"What will you do then? Running around in the dark?? I expected some nice enemies, but not that bulshit.
I killed 4-5 of them but i ended with my life bar reduced and i let them kill me at least."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are regular enemies, you have to explore the Level (and search every chest and cabinet), it is pretty big.
Look at the symbols on the floor, you will find something that helps you eventually.

Last edited:

Tyon

What will you do then? Running around in the dark?? I expected some nice enemies, but not that bulshit.
I killed 4-5 of them but i ended with my life bar reduced and i let them kill me at least.
No, you find the required tokens which are almost always nearby and they wont even wake up to attack you. There are normal enemies such as skeletons and some weird new undead roaming around the map, and some areas are closed off and it's taking BM a while to get those areas finished so we might be seeing some more enemies.

Saetheer

Insider
I find it amusing that some people think the game is a crossing between Diablo and Call of Duty with added physics. Instant action, hack and slash all day. When it comes to it, player who take the 5-10 seconds to read the scrolls found, will learn what they need to learn. Also, patients. plus some sense of direction.

Syllabear3

They aren't enemies if you have the tokens ;). They are doing their job: preventing people without the tokens from passing. It's up to you how you want to play though. If you prefer killing everything in your path then feel free to do so.
You step in a tile and they want to kill you, are those tiles their mom or something? I dont think. They are enemies and you have to kill them to step freely in whatever tile you want.
Oh, and you keep those tokens for yourself because you found them. They are collectables and they look cool in your inventory.

Tyon

You step in a tile and they want to kill you, are those tiles their mom or something? I dont think. They are enemies and you have to kill them to step freely in whatever tile you want.
Oh, and you keep those tokens for yourself because you found them. They are collectables and they look cool in your inventory.
If you view them as enemies then go ahead and fight them, no one is stopping you. You can step freely on whatever tile you want without getting attacked if you have all the tokens, and you just need to have them in your inventory and they will allow you to pass.

Syllabear3

That is likely the root of the problem. If you do start to think about why they are attacking you (and pay attention to what I previously mentioned) then perhaps you'll see why I say that it's up to the player whether or not the golems are hostile.
If you view them as enemies then go ahead and fight them, no one is stopping you. You can step freely on whatever tile you want without getting attacked if you have all the tokens, and you just need to have them in your inventory and they will allow you to pass.
How could you live with yourselves knowing that other travelers will step in those symbols and they will painful die because you picked all the tokens or they simply dont know about it?

How could you live with yourselves knowing that other travelers will step in those symbols and they will painful die because you picked all the tokens or they simply dont know about it?
Well not every game takes your hand and that`s good that way, the symbols MATCH the tokens you find, so it`s really not that hard to figure out and golems do not attack on sight, so what`s the problem. If you touch a hotplate, you might won´t next time ...

Syllabear3

Well not every game takes your hand and that`s good that way, the symbols MATCH the tokens you find, so it`s really not that hard to figure out and golems do not attack on sight, so what`s the problem. If you touch a hotplate, you might won´t next time ...
First time i walked in i knew something triggered the golems... the issue is that first i didnt find any token. And the second is that when i found one, it was too small to recognize any symbol on it. I thought it was a random item, like the rest.

First time i walked in i knew something triggered the golems... the issue is that first i didnt find any token. And the second is that when i found one, it was too small to recognize any symbol on it. I thought it was a random item, like the rest.
You have to double click the token, there`s even a description.

Syllabear3

You have to double click the token, there`s even a description.
Almost every item have a description...

But yes, next time i find a banana i will double check if it for some purpose... like putting it in your ear makes you a banana king or something like that and doesnt trigger some banana golems.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.