:spoilers: crystal powers

Ok we all know by now that the blue crystal when put into a weapon gives it shock power, and I just found out that a green crystal in the mask will heal mortal damage. Any idea what the Amber ones do?

Hastur

I put it on the mask while having stamina damage, and it seemed to me that stamina regenerated faster

Siggi

Insider
Drag and drop them to the socket on an item (of course you must find an item with a socket first).
Been everywhere I think. Seen no such thing. I have all the normal weapons in the last lever. Sword, septum, polehammer etc. The big guards are a fucking pain in the ass

Tony

Insider
Been everywhere I think. Seen no such thing. I have all the normal weapons in the last lever. Sword, septum, polehammer etc. The big guards are a fucking pain in the ass
The two items with sockets which currently can be found are a mask and a mace. The mask is being worn by someone and the mace is spawned in a random container.

ShaunRemo

Insider
The two items with sockets which currently can be found are a mask and a mace. The mask is being worn by someone and the mace is spawned in a random container.
Random container, :( I've got the mask but no mace back tracked the whole map now to no avail unfortunately.

Tyon

The mace either spawns in one of the containers behind the 3 ribbon door, or it spawns in the chest in the room next to the lightning room.

And what about:
encased blue crystal - it seems to deplete much faster in the power armour than the non-encased crystals
and
large encased blue crystal - haven't found a place to use it yet

i found a suit of armor with a socket slot, but cant seem to use the crystals on it. click+draggin doesnt work and double clicking (like keys work) doesnt either. am i missing something obvious?

zhuliks

Insider
i found a suit of armor with a socket slot, but cant seem to use the crystals on it. click+draggin doesnt work and double clicking (like keys work) doesnt either. am i missing something obvious?
You need to drag'n'drop crystals directly into socket circle. Armor is powered by all blue ones that fit in (except the biggest one you might have tried and failed)

Viking34

You need to drag'n'drop crystals directly into socket circle. Armor is powered by all blue ones that fit in (except the biggest one you might have tried and failed)
Powered in what way? I assumed the blue crystals only did anything in the mace.

..I tried putting one into the mask and walking into electricity, but that didn't work out very well.

zhuliks

Insider
Powered in what way? I assumed the blue crystals only did anything in the mace.

..I tried putting one into the mask and walking into electricity, but that didn't work out very well.
besides a mask there is a certain armor that makes you OP when powered by a crystal.

Crystals only power a device they are made for, you cant switch crystals and get different effect, each color only fits to specific device. Say there was a different mask, if you put green crystal in that one it might give you something different. Crystals are just batteries.

Viking34

besides a mask there is a certain armor that makes you OP when powered by a crystal.

Crystals only power a device they are made for, you cant switch crystals and get different effect, each color only fits to specific device. Say there was a different mask, if you put green crystal in that one it might give you something different. Crystals are just batteries.
I gathered as much, but what does the blue crystal do in the armour? I used my last one on the mace, and the giant one won't fit anywhere.

EDIT: nevermind, found out in another thread. I don't really find the extra weight too difficult to deal with though, perhaps because I've maxed out the encumbrance skill-

zhuliks

Insider
I gathered as much, but what does the blue crystal do in the armour? I used my last one on the mace, and the giant one won't fit anywhere.

EDIT: nevermind, found out in another thread. I don't really find the extra weight too difficult to deal with though, perhaps because I've maxed out the encumbrance skill-
Encumb skill does nothing to power armor it maxes encumb regardless. Encumb doesnt seem to do much, but it makes your reactions slower and movement too, you wont be able to keep up with backing up golems unless 0 encumb.

Power in power armor also makes you hit much, much harder and faster, it makes golem fights a joke.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.