The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

zhuliks

Insider
Trying to promote Exanima & Sui Generis with this:

Any tips? Please, feel free to criticize!
(also please support my channel with a like or even a sub!)
"Most realistic sword fighting game!" is a provocative title, even Madoc himself said exanima combat has nothing to do with real sword fighting as you cant achieve such with just mouse and keyboard.

There are a bunch of negative steam reviews with people disappointed with the game as they didnt understand it or expected something else and your title will trigger them or misinform people not familiar with the game.

Its more like "most realistic weapon behavior in a fighting game"

Not only you captured rotating camera with space which is dizzy by itself, you also add shakes and quick zooms in an outs it doesnt add dramatism to the video, just makes it more confusing.

Lastly metal bar is not the best promotional weapon :p

Last edited:
Trying to promote Exanima & Sui Generis with this:

Any tips? Please, feel free to criticize!

(also please support my channel with a like or even a sub!)
Perhaps the thumbnail could be a little better, and perhaps use music from the game? The music you use just seems kinda out of place, and just isn't in the theme of the game at all.

Also, perhaps try and use the practice arena, so the fights don't just looks kinda like a drunken peasant fight.

zhuliks

Insider
My character decided to permanently face plant, she has been like this for 20 minutes and hasn't moved a muscle.
Its the same as lvl 4 pit, there if you get too far over it with too less planks game just initiates falling into the pit condition or something. I guess in your case game considered those trapdoors opening and did the same, obviously it shouldnt and it appears to be gamebreaking bug.

I dont think your char will ever stand up.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.