Forum Feedback

Algea

Insider
Nope, it's in your profile - preferences. Click on your nickname in the upper right corner.

Tony

Insider
Not sure if you saw this or not since I added it before Brendan's post (might have gotten overlooked).

EDIT: Also, underneath your reply box do you see a clickable link that says "Use Rich Text Editor"? If you see that option it means you're using the basic editor without any buttons. You need to click on that link in order to use the rich text editor (the one with buttons).
Did you try this?

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Not sure if you saw this or not since I added it before Brendan's post (might have gotten overlooked).

Did you try this?
When I click Reply its not there, when I go into more options its not there. I've gone into preferences and 'Use Rich text Editor' has always been ticked right from the start.

Tony

Insider
When I said "underneath the reply box" I did not mean for you to click "Reply" on someone's message so it would quote them. I was talking about the empty box at the bottom of the screen that you use to type a message. There should be a link underneath this box which will say "Use Rich Text Editor". If you can't find it then will you please take a screenshot of your forum browser window and post it so we can see what the problem is?

Madoc

Project Lead
Just checked and my iphone has the same problem. I notice the footer is also misaligned. Why is getting things to work on every browser such a pain..? :(

We'll look into it.

Flickerdart

Insider
The forum colour scheme is really drab. Is it possible to provide an optional colour scheme that is not shades of brown and grays?

Flickerdart

Insider
Even a little bit of white would be nice.

Also an edit button, which I don't see anywhere - I hate to double-post like this just to add something I forgot the first time 'round.

Tony

Insider
Even a little bit of white would be nice.

Also an edit button, which I don't see anywhere - I hate to double-post like this just to add something I forgot the first time 'round.
I think they messed up the edit button earlier today. It used to allow you 5 minutes to modify a post after you submitted it. Brendan said he upped the time limit to 30 minutes, but after he made this post it actually altered it to 0 minutes allowed to edit a post. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Verva

So far no problems with the forums. My one complaint is that I see zero moderators. But honestly that's not a big problem cause there doesn't seem to be many issues aside from a few duplicate threads.

NoSoAna

Insider
This is the first forum where the default is set to "send email notification" for basically anything which can happen, including additional posts to any thread where I posted. I guess most notifications will not get through, as email-servers will start to treat anything coming from here as spam...

Please change the default. (I did it for my account.)

This is the first forum where the default is set to "send email notification" for basically anything which can happen, including additional posts to any thread where I posted. I guess most notifications will not get through, as email-servers will start to treat anything coming from here as spam...

Please change the default. (I did it for my account.)
It has been a pretty common practice for the default to be emails sent out. Usually it is in the hands of the members to disable it on their accounts.
Though it would be nice if when registering it was asked if they would like to receive emails.

kthula666

Insider
I like the forum colour scheme pleasing to my eyes. Long hours viewing i tend for darker shades and this is perfect for that. Just signed up for this forum so off to browse. :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.