Kickstarter Update & Sui Generis

• Thread starter Deleted member 2784
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2784

Hey all,

It's been almost an entire year without an update to the Kickstarter. Just wondering what's been going on with the Examina/Sui Generis situation.

Is Sui Generis still even on the table? Or is their plan now to just finish Examina and see if they can make Sui Generis after? The lack of communication kind of sucks.

Hey all,

It's been almost an entire year without an update to the Kickstarter. Just wondering what's been going on with the Examina/Sui Generis situation.

Is Sui Generis still even on the table? Or is their plan now to just finish Examina and see if they can make Sui Generis after? The lack of communication kind of sucks.
All the update/ news and planning are here in the forums

El Maco

Insider
As far as I know, the plan hasn't changed. They will finish Exanima first and then move focus to completing Sui Generis. The next imminent update to Exanima will be a minor one, but the one after that should be rather significant. Soon we should be able to meet other NPCs and have meaningful interaction (dialogue) with them etc. I assume the dialogue and AI systems needed to facilitate NPC behavior in Exanima will serve as the foundation for the AI in Sui Generis. We will also see a terrain system which (I'm guessing) is directly useful for SG. I believe part of the team is preparing art assets for Sui Generis "behind the scenes", but exactly how much work has been done on that front is anybody's guess.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.