[REQUEST] Make screenshot button

Qazlal

Sorry sir, just wait until Baremettleimmediately works in your request and deliver as soon as posible.

Kind regards, Sylla.
I don't care about trolling.
Many games have this option, this feature is not hard to make and kind of necessary in games. Especially for populating them by posting nice screenshots.
If the feature will not be made - I will miss some good screenshots I was about to make.

Syllabear3

Or you just add a program to do it. Everyone does it and i dont see why you cant. Those programs wont install the virus you get watching your stuff, and they barely use ram or affect your pc/gameplay in any way.

I don't care about trolling.
Many games have this option, this feature is not hard to make and kind of necessary in games. Especially for populating them by posting nice screenshots.
If the feature will not be made - I will miss some good screenshots I was about to make.
This game isn't trying to go very popular anyways, not until full release.

Jimmini

Insider
If the HUD would (optionally) get hidden on these shots, I would really like this feature. Basically every frame in this game is worth saving.

If the HUD would (optionally) get hidden on these shots, I would really like this feature. Basically every frame in this game is worth saving.
Yeah, come on guys don't shoot stuff like this down like that. It's a reasonable request.

@Qazlal The devs are more likely than not very very busy adding features, levels and making the game itself. Maybe this feature will be added later down the line seeing how it really isn't a priority at the moment.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.